Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: How Much Student Loan will be forgiven in this Term?
$10,000 4 14.29%
$1,400 0 0%
$0, since we already stimulated you with 600$ 10 35.71%
You owe us 600$ and another $1400 for rebuilding the towers we burned down 14 50.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2021, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

1.6 trillion in student loans, why not?

1.2 trillion car loan debt, why not?

16 trillion in mortgage debt, why not?

printing press goes whirrrrrrrrr

The government is solely responsible for the student loan crisis and now have the cure! Same with economic shutdown, gov't causes the problem has the appeasing handout... reminds me of a movie villain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEqDSC7DJJA Would pay good money to see Biden/Harris/Pelosi in black tuxedos say "the antidote for the poison you just drank, hahahaha".

People who bank on loan forgiveness are societal leeches. Good citizens pay them back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62i2feu9fxk best takedown of a candidate I have ever seen. Previous posts are also correct, the majority of loans are held by high earners, doctors, lawyers, etc, just wealth transfer up. Also, sending the message that loans can be forgiven is like signaling to a kid it is ok to shit his pants instead of toilet training. Terrible message to society.

Neither political party in Washington cares anymore about debt... they both run it up with no regard for the future. Right spends too much on military, left spends too much on everything else. 600 bucks for ~150 million Americans = 90 billion, but they wanted 2.3 trillion plus!!! They could have just spent 2.3 trillion and given 15k to every adult for the laughs.

You can't make this shit up... it is so crazy. Not enough Friedmans, too many Krugmans.

If government had kept its incompetent hands out of the college loan game, college would be half or one-third of the current price, and administrative glut wouldn't exist... probably a lot less humanities/social science majors too, really better for society in every way imaginable.
Old 01-19-2021, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

was looking at the etymology of the word for money "uang"

from the malay "wang" that is probably derived from the chinese 王 (wáng)

then i stumbled on this really crazy article that basically said wang means big ol hangin dingus and if ur still reading this post ur dad pumps ur butt

yo that's crazy
Old 01-19-2021, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toehammer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If government had kept its incompetent hands out of the college loan game, college would be half or one-third of the current price, and administrative glut wouldn't exist... probably a lot less humanities/social science majors too, really better for society in every way imaginable.
Good point.

What is going on is very concerning.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-19-2021, 02:28 PM
Banned

Educational inflation is very real. It's seeped down to the elementary level already. Parents thinking their kid needs to know how to read in the third trimester, Spanish immersion classes for 6 year olds, the demand for all students to volunteer any and all free-time toward the Holy-Grail of college.
Old 01-19-2021, 02:33 PM
Banned

Im more concerned about the educational endeavors of my daughters would be husbands than I am their education. Women are net takers on the system.

The fiscal sum from a tax standpoint on women is a negative number
Old 01-19-2021, 02:37 PM
Banned

1610995324898m.jpg
Old 01-19-2021, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

In the case of a mother it is simply because their work is not paid and taxed and documented accordingly so I don't understand the purpose of pointing this out.

While some hyper involved parents want their kids to get a lot out of their primary education, the fact is that most high school educations are inadequate, though they could and should be.

Those third trimester readers are on a different track all together with that level of parental involvement they can be homeschooled and have an AA degree by the time they are 17 even with average intelligence and a bachelors in another year and a half.

So that is a different topic all together. Our costly public education system doesn't get us much, then we take student loans out, and they don't get us much with a BA. Then people get masters degrees who aren't smart because they get you more money in a government job.

Over 50% of jobs in USA are government jobs either local or federal. That means over 50% of all peoples whole livelihood depends on never having a felony or maybe even a misdemeanor which would disqualify them from those jobs. It's like a perpetual bribe from the government of its people using their money of course.

And then now it isn't even using taxpayers dollars because they're spending way more than the tax revenue.

So why not just cancel taxes too since we can just print whatevs?

:''''(
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-19-2021, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the case of a mother it is simply because their work is not paid and taxed and documented accordingly so I don't understand the purpose of pointing this out.

While some hyper involved parents want their kids to get a lot out of their primary education, the fact is that most high school educations are inadequate, though they could and should be.

Those third trimester readers are on a different track all together with that level of parental involvement they can be homeschooled and have an AA degree by the time they are 17 even with average intelligence and a bachelors in another year and a half.

So that is a different topic all together. Our costly public education system doesn't get us much, then we take student loans out, and they don't get us much with a BA. Then people get masters degrees who aren't smart because they get you more money in a government job.

Over 50% of jobs in USA are government jobs either local or federal. That means over 50% of all peoples whole livelihood depends on never having a felony or maybe even a misdemeanor which would disqualify them from those jobs. It's like a perpetual bribe from the government of its people using their money of course.

And then now it isn't even using taxpayers dollars because they're spending way more than the tax revenue.

So why not just cancel taxes too since we can just print whatevs?

:''''(

The education system, itself, is engineered to punish people who quickly conceptualize, synthesize, and integrate what is being taught. Keeping the astute burdened with busy work until the dullards can finally "get it"
Old 01-19-2021, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stupid image]
Yeah dude. I mean I understand how you get brain rot from the internet and all, but please understand that not contributing tax money has nothing to do with the work that a woman does.

Consider the fact that most men are raised by women and you may realize that all those super valuable tax revenue generators (men) are only the result of the women that raised them, since their father was of course away at work.

In that sense, women produce men who produce tax, so all tax revenue from the man is attributed to the woman.

This whole argument is totally ridiculous anyways I am just kinda playing around with it.

Men and Women are human beings that coexist for mutual benefit across the board. Infographic toxic shit like this make me physically ill.

My wife has zero down time ever in the raising of our two kids. They will slowly become less dependent on her but essentially she performs "unpaid" labor well beyond the limitations of all labor laws and would probably gross around 300k if she was monetarily compensated based on her competency.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-19-2021, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Gustoo dropping reality down here.
Closed Thread