Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 09-03-2020, 05:49 PM
Orc

Default Possible to increase spell bar, target window, ability window etc size?

Hi
I run p99 on a 4K display. Everything looks nice, but the target window, buff bar, ability window and spell bar are all very small.

Any way to increase their size / font?
Old 09-03-2020, 07:39 PM
Sarnak

there is a window for the windows you are talking about (lol i know)
you can right click and change the window from being locked and then you can resize it by finding the corner and dragging it larger
Last edited by xaix1999; 09-03-2020 at 07:40 PM.. Reason: \_0_/
Old 09-04-2020, 01:41 AM
Banned

Gotoassignmenthelp Service endeavors to satisfy the advanced education guidelines of the college/ university through the best quality assignments when you require Assignment Help India. Assignments are composed consistently and all mistakes are adjusted for an immaculate completion in our Assignment help administration on the web. At the point when you pick our My Assignment Help assistance, our faculty will consider the quality and your evaluation criteria. On taking Gotoassignmenthelp online assistance, we ensure the first substance and faultless work. Educators of the rumored colleges believe assignments to be the most productive technique to evaluate a students' composing bore alongside their comprehension of the course. Gotoassignmenthelp is the best Thesis Help online supplier in around the world.
Old 09-04-2020, 11:27 PM
Fire Giant

Learn XML, grab a photoshop program that does alpha layers and go to town.
Old 09-05-2020, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Font size is adjustable, but some things maybe not? Idk.

I have been getting a tingle to make a 4k classic UI because I figured out a good way to upscale the texture maps, but, its so much xml I want to barf when I think about doing it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2021, 11:27 PM
Decaying Skeleton

We have find a word site for you to learn more about English dictionaries and you will find a lot of fun with our software.
Old 01-19-2021, 08:00 AM
Fire Giant

Here are two interface editors. Sidl Widl is the only one i've used. I used it to a couple years ago to do these hot button mods.

example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQdng0yWCrk

editors:
https://www.eqinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=15372
Old 01-19-2021, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

From: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=375721&page=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnemonikos82 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great news! I fiddled around enough with advice from others that I FIXED IT! YAYAYA.

I am NOT a technically minded person, so if my description isn't how this works, please feel free to correct me for others who have the same issue.

So, the problem lied in this: when I changed the resolution in game, my computer was automatically messing it up by forcing the game to play at a fraction of the screen to mimic that resolution. So, for example, on my 4k screen, if I set the in-game resolution to 1080p, the screen took up 1/4th of my total screen space, rather than stretching the 1080p game over the entire screen. (I kid you not, it would just make a window that took up 1/4th of my TV screen rather than a 1080p version of the full 55" screen).

So, I did a few things and frankly, I'm not sure which one of these fixed the problem.
1. under the compatibility tab for Properties of "EQGame.Exe," I selected to "run this program is compatibility mode for Windows Xp (Service Pack 2).
2. Under the compatibility tab for Properties of "EQGame.exe," I hit the box for "Change high DPI settings": and selected both: the first checkbox to "use this setting to fix scaling problems..." AND "Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by System Enhanced."

Now, when I change the resolution of the game, it puts it in the correct resolution so that I can actually see what I'm doing AND stretches it across the entire screen.
-Mcoy
Old 02-24-2021, 03:12 PM
Decaying Skeleton

This technical discussion is basically on how to increase spell bar and target window size. To reset bar size and target window, click on the reset scroll bar detection you will see some size options in https://culturesconnection.com/7-rea...riting-papers/ and you can precisely reset bar size according to your choice. You can also reset by using the mouse in selecting options.
Old 02-24-2021, 03:13 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Nice post.