Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2021, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

Red face Pyzjn Farm cycle explained

This is being made to do away with Meas, klayne, and the few others that feel they own that zone and do not welcome others to try for plats.

Pyzjn is part of a 6 spawn cycle on P99 green. This cycle differs from the blue cycle and live in many ways so pay close attention.

There are 6 mobs possible all starting at 9pm game time. The mobs are as follows:
Pyzjn, Decaying Skeleton (this one will have gold on corpse or Brass weapons or armor), Skeleton, Putrid Skeleton, Dread Corpse, Varsoon.

These mobs and these alone have an 11min 45sec game timer for repop.
It is critical if you cant track to be watching from the top of the middle hill between ruins and surefall to make sure u are panning around at about 9pm and 5 sec in game time to see what mob spawns.

3 of the mobs will pause before moving instantly. These are Pyzjn, Varsoon, and Decaying Skeleton. These mobs cast buffs so they pause before moving at all. Decaying of course does not cast spells however he is the rare that would have been Pyzjn with a Glowing Stone but was skipped by the chance spawn rate in coding.

If you are a pet class i suggest placing a pet on one spot and standing on another spot to ensure you cover two spots. This is legal per menden and discussion during December in forums about this saying it is a class skill and therefore is not against any rules. Then spam /pet kill Pyzjn over and over until your sure she didn't spawn and your pet doesn't have her.

There are 5 spots and 5 spots only that can spawn these mobs. These spots ive marked vaguely by the Green crosses on the map. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you are around or on these spots you have a shot at the Lotto that is
Pyzjn and her Glowing Black Stone now worth 5-7k.

There is no other tactic at all needed to ensure that the 11min 45 sec timer mobs spawn. However there is an added Varsoon that can spawn he spawns on the hills to the right of the monk house halfway up zone and wanders around, If this mob is killed during your cycle you set the timer as that time that the OOC spam msg occurs from Varsoon the liviing dying and turning into Varsoon the Undying.

Varsoon is the only exception in the zone because this mob has an ID tag in the game code and it doesnt know one Varsoon from the other. This mob was recently added few months back to throw off the people farming her yet once again.

Pay close attention to OOC because many times ull be afk and someone or a guard will kill varsoon and it will start your 11min 45 sec timer again.

There is no chance of any mob in the cycle spawning after 7am. So should you miss a placeholder or spawn of pyzjn and you kill her at or around 3am game time, you can log off because nothing at all will spawn past 7am. This sometimes can cause only 2 of the 3 chances per cycle to occur. To ensure this doesnt happen make sure all mobs that spawn, are killed by you or guards in 1 game hour time or 3 min real life time.

I hope you all check this and follow this closely, as this is the true system of the cycle and the now locked wiki cycle is false info designed to mislead players from gaining her item.

Goodluck you all... This was made by Elfing Rangers, Farmed 36 stones since december 14th 2019. I learned the system as I went along trying. Anyone else tells you otherwise they are lying and being selfish.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg QeytoQrgPyzjnmap.jpg (67.0 KB, 750 views)
Old 01-03-2021, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Or didn't know any better. I saw pyzjn like 12 times while leveling my clr on red.

No stone though.

Thanks for the tips and very detailed write up, including/pet kill.
Old 01-03-2021, 11:16 AM
Banned

Farmed 36 stones since december 14th 2019

time to get a job and move out of moms house
Old 01-03-2021, 12:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thanks for the post. It's nice to see someone who is willing to share info. I haven't farmed Pyzjn for about 3 years and noticed something was different about the cycle.

I was also getting attacked by Niclaus Ressin and then AFK when you ooc'd and messaged me.

"Necro on the hill who doesn't speak" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2021, 02:12 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Poor Meas must do it for rent money, when I asked him about camping Pyzjin every night for months straight he sounded depressed about having to do it. Like it was an obligation.
Old 01-03-2021, 02:32 PM
Banned

Nice informative write up.
Old 01-03-2021, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

You should write a guide for what to do after the RMTers there yell at you
Old 01-03-2021, 08:10 PM
Orc

Aha, thanks for sharing. I'd tried this camp a couple times and when things didn't seem to be going how the wiki said they would, I'd assumed I was doing something wrong and gave up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
.Goodluck you all... This was made by Elfing Rangers, Farmed 36 stones since december 14th 2019. I learned the system as I went along trying. Anyone else tells you otherwise they are lying and being selfish.
What are some general strategies for reverse engineering camps like this? Figuring all this out just from observation is pretty impressive. I've spent a ton of time in LFay and have killed Thistle a bunch, but I still have zero clue how the spawn works. I'd love to have some things to try though to piece it together.
Old 01-03-2021, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

So the green cycle is different than blue? Why?
Old 01-03-2021, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Got one, never looked back. Thanks for sharing OP. I had to dig around on Zam and other places to find it when I got mine back on Teal.

I think exact time is 11m 43s by the way. You're safe at 11m 45s, just not against a sowed ranger with lev and 250 range bow/arrow combo.
Closed Thread