Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2019, 02:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i mean its not your right to tell anyone they have to be okay with something
Lol. Are you dog piling on this? That's a really weak argument and I have a constitutional right to tell everyone that, but I don't. I don't have to. The counter argument is I shouldn't exist. People with that opinion are trash.
Old 11-16-2019, 03:05 AM
Fire Giant

could you imagine
Old 11-16-2019, 03:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. Are you dog piling on this? That's a really weak argument and I have a constitutional right to tell everyone that, but I don't. I don't have to. The counter argument is I shouldn't exist. People with that opinion are trash.
it's just as wrong to tell them they're not allowed to disapprove of something and is it for them to tell you that you're not allowed to approve of it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2019, 03:08 AM
Fire Giant

Baler, I hardly knew 'er
Old 11-16-2019, 03:09 AM
Planar Protector

I want to see the fascinated look on the faces of the scientists after they start analyzing P99 forum backups that the roboworkers found in approx year 2500 when digging a trench for the quantum neural cable (used for fast universe instancing to test new antimatter weapons).
Old 11-16-2019, 03:09 AM
Banned

it's just as wrong to tell them they're not allowed to disapprove of something as it is for them to tell you that you're not allowed to approve of it

sorry phoneposting at 2 am
Old 11-16-2019, 03:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's just as wrong to tell them they're not allowed to disapprove of something and is it for them to tell you that you're not allowed to approve of it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotcha. When have I ever told someone something like that? Projecting 1999.
Old 11-16-2019, 03:20 AM
Planar Protector

Cecily, I think perhaps Bazia was responding to my post about "why do they care" etc. And if so, that's true, people are free to disapprove of trans-ness. I just don't know what value they gain from it. I suspect if the anti-transies were to just forget about trans folk and move on, they'd ultimately be happier. But of course I can't tell them to do that. It's up to them to pick what to focus on.
Old 11-16-2019, 03:28 AM
Planar Protector

You can't forget them because alot of trans people are loud tumblr retards with literal autism/poor social skills and a big chip on their shoulder. You snowflakes might be pretty surprised how similar our viewpoints are... Particularly when it comes to freedom of speech. I fucking loathe the community and my number #1 goal in life is to pass as a woman so I can try to leave that horrorshow behind me.
Old 11-16-2019, 03:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cecily, I think perhaps Bazia was responding to my post about "why do they care" etc. And if so, that's true, people are free to disapprove of trans-ness. I just don't know what value they gain from it. I suspect if the anti-transies were to just forget about trans folk and move on, they'd ultimately be happier. But of course I can't tell them to do that. It's up to them to pick what to focus on.

No disrespect but you're essentially saying people have a right to have opinions. That's incredibly insightful. Thank you.
Closed Thread