Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is coming from a TMO member..who gets free loot and plays more than 95% of the server. A lot of people ar required to hit 60 for a guild to let them app and watch that loot be stashed in a guil guild bank for a long while before getting 1 piece of what you have. You are only still level 59 because it doesn't effect your loot and you don't care.
No I'm 59 because of the reasons I stated. I don't get free loot, I earn gear because I play more than 95% of the server. My 3rd alt ranger is geared as well as I want her to be in Kunark, basically everything, so I guess yeah... It doesn't effect my loot and I don't care. This server doesn't have AAs. As I already stated, level 60 is the death of your character. I like the fact that my ranger will take a long time to hit 60, with far more intelligent reasoning behind it than your ill-conceived bash TMO for whatever it is they are posting about post. Idiot.
Last edited by Cecily; 04-29-2015 at 11:28 AM..
Old 04-29-2015, 11:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't effect my loot and I don't care.

So you just agreed to exactly what I said. I wasn't bashing TMO; I was just pointing out that your reasoning for being level 59 has nothing to do with the enjoyment of the xp penalty which invalidates your whole reason of posting in this thread. Idiot? lol, I question your age and your intelligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get free loot, I earn gear because I play more than 95% of the server.
I was referring to you getting loot that a normal 59 ranger could not get, hence why they have to push harder to get to level 60 and care more about the xp penalty than you.
Last edited by Dollar; 04-29-2015 at 11:46 AM..
Old 04-29-2015, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

My gear is independent of my enjoyment of the ranger class, which will diminish to nothing when my ranger hit 60.
I like the penalty and you can't give me reasons for my opinion.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:47 AM
Kobold

I am stating the obvious. Since you have been given all the loot your heart could desire.. the game ends at level 60 for you (which is why you dont care about the xp penalty. If you were a ranger in nearly any other guild or just starting you would have to hit level 60 and THEN you would start to slowly acquire your gear to complete your character.. You are slow to understand.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
My gear is independent of my enjoyment of the ranger class, which will diminish to nothing when my ranger hit 60.
I like the penalty and you can't give me reasons for my opinion.
No weaponshield?

Confirmed useless raid character in Velious.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am stating the obvious. Since you have been given all the loot your heart could desire.. the game ends at level 60 for you (which is why you dont care about the xp penalty. If you were a ranger in nearly any other guild or just starting you would have to hit level 60 and THEN you would start to slowly acquire your gear to complete your character.. You are slow to understand.
Look scrub. I know you're a new player, and I can empathize with the plight of being new to the server, especially a ranger. It must be horrible. That wasn't my experience, and I'm not suggesting that mine is typical. You really want me to be an elitist asshole about this and I'm honestly not that person. But I will be that person if you promise it'll piss you off and I can laugh at your replies.

I like the penalty. Quit telling me why I feel that way and get the fuck out of my head.
Last edited by Cecily; 04-29-2015 at 11:54 AM..
Old 04-29-2015, 11:53 AM
Kobold

Please do not antagonize the best geared and obviously most intelligent and knowledgeable ranger of project1999. You will be called names.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

I accept your apology.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:57 AM
Kobold

Can I have your gear now since it means nothing to you? I can swap you my banded. You will enjoy your ranger more I think.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry, I'm using it atm to work towards 60. 35% to go!
Closed Thread