Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 10:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You talkin out both sides you mouth Llod ^^ You can crawl ntov anytime you like. It unlikely you gonna find a dragon that you can kill at the end, but pixels don't matter right? Oh, maybe they do..

If you get trained, you just petition and the offending guild will be suspended.

There also as I said are lotsa times that certain dragons are not killed instantly and can be crawled to if players want to. There was even a post recently in server chat about one. It was left up for several days and finally killed by Rustle I think after nobody expressed any interest in it.

This is not a hardcore vs. casual issue, it an issue between hardcores (ones who are winning and ones who are losing :c ). casuals have all sorts of options and while not entirely classic, the present environment allows casuals to participate in far more encounters than we would otherwise.
And again you totally miss the point , probably due to how far your nose is buried up A/ A's ass.... Can you still the Sun the far up there?
Old 02-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

EQ design is not perfect and perhaps a restructure on p99 would be nice:

Instead of one huge bland dungeon with lots of dragons, you have several less huge bland dungeons with some dragons? They could all be in WW even.

Would it the help raid scene?
Old 02-08-2017, 11:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And again you totally miss the point , probably due to how far your nose is buried up A/ A's ass.... Can you still the Sun the far up there?
You don't have to be nasty about it. I just pointing out that there are lots of options for casuals like me ^^ I know they not for everyone, but I do t think people should go around being all sour because they are powerless. Make the best of things and have fun^^ if you upset that your team is losing, join another team ^^ if you wanna see dragons, go where the dragons are ^^ if you wanna crush the team that is stomping you, make a better team ^^ there all sorts of options and they all available to you.

There a lotta joy to be had in following too though ^^
Old 02-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

Also Myth, it funny that you criticize me as having my nose in A/A butt just because I have chosen to enjoy the journey and seek my own way to happiness rather than insisting the world sate my desires. the world dont do that. it don't care about you. you don't matter and you can't change most things, so find what works and how best to be happy ^^ you might be surprised.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Aviak

Can someone please make a Poll about this subject so we can get an idea who is on what side?
Old 02-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Banned

What helped the raid scene the most is velious. Kunark was worse with classic being the most aids. There isn't a clear cut solution aside from random earthquakes or something like that.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Aviak

At any point did I say which side of the fence I'm on? You make assumptions, in an attempt to bury that nose a bit further up there, all the while calling anyone that doesnt neckbear/ poopsock harder then your mates *Losers* *Losing*. etc. Which again goes back to my original point, you are so blind from shit encrusted eyelids that you are missing the point, no one is asking for *welfare pixels*.. not a single person. Read all those posts again , and see where that's asked for by any of the CSG guild reps. Then come back and claim your not a A-One grade ass kisser.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQ design is not perfect and perhaps a restructure on p99 would be nice:

Instead of one huge bland dungeon with lots of dragons, you have several less huge bland dungeons with some dragons? They could all be in WW even.

Would it the help raid scene?
EQ design is exceptional. You nerds continue to pollute it with what you think it should be and rules to mold it to your play style. EQ wasn't meant for everyone to see all of its content or wield all possible pixels.

Like real life, some were meant to rise to the top and don the finest dragon loots while others will barely afford iron rations.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You talkin out both sides you mouth Llod ^^ You can crawl ntov anytime you like. It unlikely you gonna find a dragon that you can kill at the end, but pixels don't matter right? Oh, maybe they do..

If you get trained, you just petition and the offending guild will be suspended.

There also as I said are lotsa times that certain dragons are not killed instantly and can be crawled to if players want to. There was even a post recently in server chat about one. It was left up for several days and finally killed by Rustle I think after nobody expressed any interest in it.

This is not a hardcore vs. casual issue, it an issue between hardcores (ones who are winning and ones who are losing :c ). casuals have all sorts of options and while not entirely classic, the present environment allows casuals to participate in far more encounters than we would otherwise.
It's just sad that you have to sell your soul to participate ;p

Sevelak was left up sure, he was left up for guilds to practice the current lame zone pulling tactic, not for someone to attempt a crawl. That was the idea behind it. None of them went for it, so yeah one of the more experienced guilds eventually downed him. Ofcourse it's not just about the crawl. The pixels are nice. And crawling without a boss mob at the end is lame. Point is you don't see A/A wanting to crawl for their pixels, but you do see more casuals guilds willing to do so. That in itself is telling. Casuals willing to put more work in haha

Fwiw I'm not advocating rotations at all even if I wouldnt mind them. Strict rotations alone would get boring. I'd love to see a rotation of rulesets - no csr 1 month, fte racing the next, rotations the next, the options are endless and could be really invigorating. There is room for all types of fun on this server. Anyway it's all pretty pointless, ppl have been saying the same shit for years.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's just sad that you have to sell your soul to participate ;p

Sevelak was left up sure, he was left up for guilds to practice the current lame zone pulling tactic, not for someone to attempt a crawl. That was the idea behind it. None of them went for it, so yeah one of the more experienced guilds eventually downed him. Ofcourse it's not just about the crawl. The pixels are nice. And crawling without a boss mob at the end is lame. Point is you don't see A/A wanting to crawl for their pixels, but you do see more casuals guilds willing to do so. That in itself is telling. Casuals willing to put more work in haha

Fwiw I'm not advocating rotations at all even if I wouldnt mind them. Strict rotations alone would get boring. I'd love to see a rotation of rulesets - no csr 1 month, fte racing the next, rotations the next, the options are endless and could be really invigorating. There is room for all types of fun on this server. Anyway it's all pretty pointless, ppl have been saying the same shit for years.
Just to clarify, what casual guilds want to crawl thru ntov? I heard they pull to zone just like the hardcores do
Closed Thread