Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green and Teal Community > Green and Teal Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 10-30-2020, 01:09 AM
Lutomorf Lutomorf is offline
Large Rat


Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I'm not sure why people think it's necessarily just "beep boop push kunark button". That is kind of a loose generalization of what the initial intention was for the post-blue server, but that doesn't mean it's that easy on a technical level, not to mention considering how to devise systems that will account for emergent player behavior. Deciding which camps to /list and which not to (and the necessary labor and coding for those), how the strain of constant petitions might impact the all-volunteer csr staff and how\where to take steps to mitigate petitions for that reason. There are two guys steering the ship for the thousands of people who play here (for free). Maybe cut them some slack.
Well said!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-30-2020, 06:40 AM
Fammaden Fammaden is online now
Fire Giant


Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 889
Default

They have to get ready to re-open Teal and allow all the server moves for only former Teal players too.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-30-2020, 06:58 AM
BarnabusCollins BarnabusCollins is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 503
Default

There's about a 35% chance it's Nov 6, and 65% a later date. Changes nothing for me grind grind grind.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-30-2020, 07:06 AM
Exard3k Exard3k is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's about a 35% chance it's Nov 6, and 65% a later date. Changes nothing for me grind grind grind.
What higher level of mathematics made you make that assumption?
__________________
<Vaalyun> lvl 48 Wizard
<Syrrin> lvl 35 Cleric
<Vaelmyan> lvl 33 Shadow Knight
<Aanelenye> lvl 33 Paladin
Blue chars: retired


Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-30-2020, 07:19 AM
BarnabusCollins BarnabusCollins is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 503
Default

I think they want it to be Nov 6 but haven't ironed out all the final details concerning Green99 Kunark code/mechanics yet. GM told me one of the things they want to do is add FTE zonewide tags to a list of mobs. The rumor from OOT is probably true - Nov 13th or later.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-30-2020, 07:42 AM
charmcitysking charmcitysking is offline
Kobold

charmcitysking's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
where exactly has it been changed?
Release dates for certain content on Green have changed already - that's why people are querying this.

Plane of Hate dropped early and Plane of Sky dropped later than stated on the wiki.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-30-2020, 08:49 AM
OuterChimp OuterChimp is offline
Kobold

OuterChimp's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: USA
Posts: 190
Default

What if Kunark is already out and nobody checked to see if the boat docks in Oasis already?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-30-2020, 09:12 AM
BlackBellamy BlackBellamy is offline
Planar Protector

BlackBellamy's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Kurn's Tower, NYC
Posts: 2,167
Default

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-30-2020, 11:57 AM
Tunabros Tunabros is online now
Fire Giant

Tunabros's Avatar

Join Date: May 2018
Location: 台中台湾/和歌山県
Posts: 803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Officer of <Nostalgia>
Member of <Fires of Heaven>
Former Member of <Kittens Who say Meow>
Blue: Retired Green: Active
Azile: The One Eyed Druid

Make A Donation To ST JUDE
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-30-2020, 12:41 PM
Scalem Scalem is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 62
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Release dates for certain content on Green have changed already - that's why people are querying this.

Plane of Hate dropped early and Plane of Sky dropped later than stated on the wiki.
Sky dropped later because Seal Team camped the summon corpse mob for weeks without letting anyone else have a chance at getting the spell. After it became a list they had to give people a chance to get it so they could actually compete in sky.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.