Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2020, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lulz is black? I always thought he was Indiancel

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he is an ethnically ambiguous overweight mutt with middling-to-low intelligence in a number of categories, so I'm not truly certain, but the black stuff seems to trigger him worst and fits his IQ profile best. I would be amazed if there wasn't 1/8 or greater sub-saharan genome in him. But what do I know? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I normally would never bring up in this way the unchangeable features of a person which define their biology even more strictly than sex, but we were friendly acquaintances for 7 or 8 years, until the day I came out. he unpersoned me then and got really nasty nonstop ever since. I don't think it's funny to him, considering how mad he gets. It's just unhinged, nasty bigotry. No idea why you people put up with indecent slime like this. It's what makes you trash. It's what has made our entire country trash.

Anyway I'm sure I can find something nasty to spout off in turn about his identity whatever the verdict, considering. I promise it will be from the heart. But hey, with enough generations he can transition his genome from cannibal to human.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-24-2020 at 01:43 AM..
Old 08-24-2020, 02:50 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah yes, the pointed "dude". solidarity, bro? never? just hungry hungry cannibalism, vitriol, and indecency down to the depths of your heart.

thanks for demonstrating those two standard deviations! better luck next White admixture. I Have A Dream you'll average above 85 IQ about six generations from now if we limit the influx of further Characters with Content like yours. In the meantime I will advocate for better treatment for the majority of you who require institutionalization, regardless of your nastiness and bald-faced bigotry. No need to thank me; that's only just a bit of European morality I never could withhold from you, with whom I ever seek friendship.
this is pure liberalism. the ruling class have turned the working classes against each other for centuries, particularly in the imperial core. every worker bears scars inflicted on them by other workers. but whatever harm other workers have done to either of you, it is dwarfed by the damage inflicted on both by the ruling class. mask slapfights are another part of this divide-and-conquer scheme. the damage inflicted by people refusing to wear masks is nothing next to the damage inflicted by those who cannibalized the world to pursue their fantasies in the clouds.

this is why anarchists and left-libertarians are foolish babies. if everyone resists whatever they want however they want, it is hardly necessary for the empire to even use defeat in detail--the left will defeat itself in detail. crises and unrest may come and go without rising to the level of serious threat against empire. only through the harsh but fair guidance of an ideologically correct vanguard party can the forces beneath those scars may be strategically concentrated, leashed and channeled into a credible force against the imperial state.
Old 08-24-2020, 06:18 AM
Fire Giant

Since this thread has derailed, and it's kinda about the Netherlands, here's some photos I took this weekend in Arnhem. Heather fields are blooming.

Would be a good place for a mushroom trip.
Old 08-24-2020, 08:40 AM
Banned

well balanced post
Old 08-24-2020, 10:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since this thread has derailed, and it's kinda about the Netherlands, here's some photos I took this weekend in Arnhem. Heather fields are blooming.

Would be a good place for a mushroom trip.
beautiful
Old 08-24-2020, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
beautiful

Here's a picture of NJMC E-1 Landfill facility, conveniently located 5.02 miles downwind from my NJ house.
Old 08-24-2020, 12:27 PM
Banned

Holy crap imagine living in new jersey, what a shithole

also luls is puerto rican not black
Old 08-24-2020, 12:49 PM
Banned

Old 08-24-2020, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
here's some photos I took this weekend in Arnhem. Heather fields are blooming
Looks flat to me
/q
Old 08-24-2020, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well balanced post
there is more to life than how "hip" you are, my dear. and i'll be more "hip" than you regardless of my rage at your brutality. so try being a pal, funny, etc? decent?

Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-24-2020 at 02:38 PM..
Closed Thread