Riot's proposal 41 19.43%
Freedom's proposal 26 12.32%
Bush did p99 toxicity 65 30.81%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2020, 01:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wife already leave you for the real baby daddy?
Toxic as fuck

You are so salty and mad that you can't help but display an attitude that fully justifies your suspension
Old 10-29-2020, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Toxic as fuck

You are so salty and mad that you can't help but display an attitude that fully justifies your suspension
Going to just ignore what that fat sack of shit wrote to the other guy? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've played once in the last 6 weeks. Super sad about that suspension.
Old 10-29-2020, 01:57 AM
Sarnak

Well you are chain posting here

I'm sorry pal but it does make you look mad as fuk
Old 10-29-2020, 05:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naonak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn't every one playing on blue have a right in saying what a server rule change should be? Good or bad Weather? Whether they raid daily,weekly or only at each rare Quake. It effects everyone and they will be bound to those said rules. Only if they they aren't considered minor violations.

Rule changes should be fair to all players. Not favour one guild or one raiding alliance, trying to have two separate votes.
No, absolutely not. Only rogean, the devs, and GM's have an actual say in server rules. And that's all who shoukd have a say. Thats why ag/f/r are coming up with an AGREEMENT, to prevent lawyerquesting of the rules in the future. And the galach and other GM's are updating/creating some rules as well.

But ag/f/r are in no way making server rules. Just trying to hash out a server agreement.
Old 10-29-2020, 06:58 AM
Fire Giant

Can yall grow up please and quit with the personal attacks, I don't even know what to compare you guys to, I was going to say quit acting like children, but kids aren't even that mean.

Everyone wants dragons and I'm sure it will get fixed soon but no reason to act like this. At least stop with the personal attacks please.

Still voting AG, riots is close too, freedom kinda looks like the same thing we have been doing, no offense just how I read it.

Reading riots and Ags, everything all formatted nice and like the AG had an opening letter or cover letter I'm not sure what you would call it...but wow this is a video game and yall doing professional writing woot =P

Really hope we go with the ag one and get this raid suspension over so I can tank a dragon please, starting to get the shakes over here, /tap =P
Old 10-29-2020, 07:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are either:

A. Extremely lonely and are fighting depression due to a fear of no one ever truly loving you or;
B. In a toxic relationship where your partner unilatterly despises you and you come on the internet to spread your virulence.

Either case I truly feel sorry for you and wish you the best.

You eiether.

A. Are a career p99 player who cannot let go.
B. A sad person who claims he has children when he only has p99 in his life.

I truly feel sorry for you and wish you the best.
Old 10-29-2020, 08:10 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are either:

A. Extremely lonely and are fighting depression due to a fear of no one ever truly loving you or;
B. In a toxic relationship where your partner unilatterly despises you and you come on the internet to spread your virulence.

Either case I truly feel sorry for you and wish you the best.
How can someone this toxic be allowed to have any UN responsibility or voice?

How do we start a petition to get him removed from the UN?
Old 10-29-2020, 10:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You eiether.
so irritated that you can't type

jesus lol
Old 10-29-2020, 10:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Id say detoxx is about a medium toxic compared to some of the voices in the UN. They've gotten a lot cleaner since the UN got opened up to outside eyes. But scroll up a couple weeks..... the toxicity, from multiple, and often surprising sources, is overwhelming.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just PM the GMs, message them on the forums or put a forum petition in. There are several avenues.