Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

Default Zuranthium gets epic, immediately gets killed in pvp

What the fuck holocaust? You are really giving this piece of shit who is constantly the source of infighting an epic? What the fuck happened to the goal of server health? This is your vision of that? Giving wizard epics to fucking cunts who can't even get by in your guild without being hated and killed by other members?

At least he sucks bad enough to get himself killed with it ten minutes after his turn in but for fucks sake when this guy ends up being the next Mesrine I really fucking hope you guys manage to wise up and get your shit together before making another terrible decision for the server.
Old 03-16-2015, 11:06 AM
Banned

holocaust is an equal opportunity pixel producer.
Old 03-16-2015, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck holocaust? You are really giving this piece of shit who is constantly the source of infighting an epic? What the fuck happened to the goal of server health? This is your vision of that? Giving wizard epics to fucking cunts who can't even get by in your guild without being hated and killed by other members?

At least he sucks bad enough to get himself killed with it ten minutes after his turn in but for fucks sake when this guy ends up being the next Mesrine I really fucking hope you guys manage to wise up and get your shit together before making another terrible decision for the server.
This will allow him to get an extra lure or two off. You multiply that by 80, you've got a good shot at a victory. You are not seeing the bigger picture or their objective, and that's why just like God's work, you allowed your guild to be used to zerg Azrael, the only PVP guild on red.

Worry about your own guild, you have a lot of very cool people in it and a very good thing going on. Some of the reddest mofos on this box are currently fresh, not even joking.
Old 03-16-2015, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you act surprised?
Old 03-16-2015, 11:18 AM
Banned

Zuranthium is a fucking saint. Fuck you snoutlord.
Old 03-16-2015, 11:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This will allow him to get an extra lure or two off. You multiply that by 80, you've got a good shot at a victory. You are not seeing the bigger picture or their objective, and that's why just like God's work, you allowed your guild to be used to zerg Azrael, the only PVP guild on red.

Worry about your own guild, you have a lot of very cool people in it and a very good thing going on. Some of the reddest mofos on this box are currently fresh, not even joking.
shut the fuck up if anything I used them to exact revenge on your fucking ass you piece of shit i hope you fucking die irl from aids after getting brutally raped
Old 03-16-2015, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Worth giving him one for the rustle alone!
Old 03-16-2015, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
shut the fuck up if anything I used them to exact revenge on your fucking ass you piece of shit i hope you fucking die irl from aids after getting brutally raped
haha, oh man [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-16-2015, 11:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
fresh's guild leader sounds cool and normal....
Old 03-16-2015, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread