Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 04-19-2022, 09:20 AM
Banned

Honestly I wouldn't mind if they let players copy their blue characters over to red one time only per character with items and binds intact. No plat.
Old 04-19-2022, 09:32 AM
Sarnak

Honestly, for those that want a new red experience, I think the best course of action is to focus on a new server.

Trying to fix, flush, wipe the current server has been a fruitless effort that the devs have completely ignored. Rightfully so.

Just put up the money for new server hardware and make it simple for the devs.

If they still don't bite, then you have your answer.
Old 04-19-2022, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

If the the Alkabor project is such a good server than maybe it’s time to start begging that team.

Their client is in basically the perfect era for a fully true to classic Discord at the very least and such a server requires little management since it never gets to raiding squabbles where peoples livlihoods are on the line
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-20-2022, 08:35 AM
Banned

Just keep in mind you're asking someone who looks like an adult version of the cartoon character Bobby Hill.

Damnit Bobby
Old 04-20-2022, 10:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Casey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just keep in mind you're asking someone who looks like an adult version of the cartoon character Bobby Hill.

Damnit Bobby
Which team? Bobby has the perfect hobbit physique. Go Bobby!
Last edited by starkind; 04-20-2022 at 10:22 AM..
Old 04-20-2022, 10:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Casey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Damnit Bobby
Rogean looks like Val Kilmer in brave heart ever since he started growing his hair.
Old 04-20-2022, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, for those that want a new red experience, I think the best course of action is to focus on a new server.

Trying to fix, flush, wipe the current server has been a fruitless effort that the devs have completely ignored. Rightfully so.

Just put up the money for new server hardware and make it simple for the devs.

If they still don't bite, then you have your answer.
Nobody is asking to close red. When i say "unplug the server" and "server's dead, take it out of its misery" i simply mean, start a new server. It will kill red instantly. Thats why i think its a bit disrespectful of people's time to not update the players on this. Like, letting people invest time on red when as soon as the second one opens, it will die instantly.

I wouldnt be saying this if they didnt say they were gonna open a new server 2 years ago. Then red would just be red and that would be that. But its different, red has a sword of damocles over its head and i dont understand why they wont just say either: New red is coming in a month get excited, New Red will happen but were late hang in there, New Red might happen but we dont know sorry, New Red will never happen sorry to get your hopes up. Its literally a 5 minutes thing.
Old 04-20-2022, 12:40 PM
Banned

Its quite unprofessional in terms of communication with your playerbase compared to other emu outlets like UO outlands and that city of heroes server, wow ascension etc... Theres a close-to-live level of professionalism that just isnt present here. Theres no excuse for it and blaming it on abrasive people like me is a cop-out.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its quite unprofessional in terms of communication with your playerbase compared to other emu outlets like UO outlands and that city of heroes server, wow ascension etc... Theres a close-to-live level of professionalism that just isnt present here. Theres no excuse for it and blaming it on abrasive people like me is a cop-out.
DO YOU HEAR THAT BOBBY HILL? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?
Last edited by Lord Casey; 04-21-2022 at 02:49 AM..
Old 04-21-2022, 02:52 AM
Banned

WAKE UP YOU DUMB FUCK

the thing you spent a decade building is impressive, and that's why we're all here.

"with great power.."

Release the red2.0