Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except the comment you were trying to disprove specifically said ikitar. Again, you're clearly just some uninformed little joke speaking on topics they clearly don't comprehend. Keep making shit up though, looking great
you can always tell when someone is confident in their posts because they attack the others in the conversation personally

it's cool, don't sweat it. you think the two are the same. I'll leave you to that.
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 11-08-2016, 06:27 PM
Sarnak

If trash is there to be so easily bypassed, might aswell just remove it all.

ps Maner - cothing to triplets and actually clearing the trash before engaging is as classic as it gets (what this server is about remember?) The abomination you (and sadly everyone else that wants a shot at anything in tov has to adhere to) is not.
Old 11-08-2016, 06:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by thufir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can always tell when someone is confident in their posts because they attack the others in the conversation personally

it's cool, don't sweat it. you think the two are the same. I'll leave you to that.
You can always tell someone who lost an argument due to their need to deflect rather than admit they confused the targets in question and was mistaking. It's called being an adult and admitting when you were wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If trash is there to be so easily bypassed, might aswell just remove it all.

ps Maner - cothing to triplets and actually clearing the trash before engaging is as classic as it gets (what this server is about remember?) The abomination you (and sadly everyone else that wants a shot at anything in tov has to adhere to) is not.
Please show me where I ever said clothing into north is not classic. I was specifically referring to the fact the CSG has never cleared from entrance to ikitar and killed him at his spawn like thufir claimed. And the reason CSG got that dragon is because awakened didn't know it was up and aftermath told CSG that they could sneak in.
Last edited by Maner; 11-08-2016 at 06:30 PM..
Old 11-08-2016, 06:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can always tell someone who lost an argument due to their need to deflect rather than admit they confused the targets in question and was mistaking. It's called being an adult and admitting when you were wrong.
as llodd says, one way is classic and another is not.

you can see the difference pretty easily if you aren't so mad about it. but I understand your anger.
Old 11-08-2016, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Staff allows killing at ToV ent because Awakened's spot is LTK and Aftermath and Awakened both do not want Aftermath also using LTK. HoT is unuseable, therefore entrance is the only other spot useable for the current method of pulling dragons.

So the staff allows this to avoid petition-fest if the two raid guilds shared the same kill spot. That took like 70 posts.
Old 11-08-2016, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by thufir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as llodd says, one way is classic and another is not.

you can see the difference pretty easily if you aren't so mad about it. but I understand your anger.
Except people in this thread already claimed that pulling dragons to zone in was classic, they even claimed people got banned for it. So which is it? Leashing the agro range isn't classic at this point, neither are rotations for a majority of servers, I mean classic would be dos racing the other raid wouldn't it? it's a combination of classic mechanics being used in ways a majority of the hardware wouldn't allow in classic. Does that mean it's not classic even though it's using classic mechanics?

You're also still deflecting kid, really need to work on that.
Old 11-08-2016, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

also Maner, I think I understand your issue with me now - you were thinking I was referring specifically to Ikitiar the entire time as opposed to me making a generic reference to "crawling and killing a dragon in NToV" (which is what I was doing). thus your anger regarding specific names, ignorance, etc.

this was just misinterpretation of what we were meaning when we were talking about it.

this may or may not stop you from being mad about it, but just fyi.
Old 11-08-2016, 06:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Except people in this thread already claimed that pulling dragons to zone in was classic, they even claimed people got banned for it. So which is it? Leashing the agro range isn't classic at this point, neither are rotations for a majority of servers, I mean classic would be dos racing the other raid wouldn't it? it's a combination of classic mechanics being used in ways a majority of the hardware wouldn't allow in classic. Does that mean it's not classic even though it's using classic mechanics?
as for this, sure, you're correct that it's just a matter of which less classic solution you're going to impose, and we can bicker about that if you want.

on the other hand, if you just want to pull dragons to tov zone in and don't really want to hear arguments against, we can just stop. it's all pretty tiresome and I think most of the "anti" positions have boiled down to that.

Quote:
You're also still deflecting kid, really need to work on that.
just an fyi that no old people use "kid" as an insult. trust me, when you're in your 40s you don't really give a shit how old anyone is. hth.
Last edited by thufir; 11-08-2016 at 06:39 PM..
Old 11-08-2016, 06:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
also Maner, I think I understand your issue with me now - you were thinking I was referring specifically to Ikitiar the entire time as opposed to me making a generic reference to "crawling and killing a dragon in NToV" (which is what I was doing). thus your anger regarding specific names, ignorance, etc.

this was just misinterpretation of what we were meaning when we were talking about it.

this may or may not stop you from being mad about it, but just fyi.
So in reality the issue is I was specifically talking about ikitar and then you came in making a generic reference to somehow disprove my claim regarding ikitar? Lol you're dismissed kiddo

Quote:
as for this, sure, you're correct that it's just a matter of which less classic solution you're going to impose, and we can bicker about that if you want.

on the other hand, if you just want to pull dragons to tov zone in and don't really want to hear arguments against, we can just stop. it's all pretty tiresome and I think most of the "anti" positions have boiled down to that.

just an fyi that no old people use "kid" as an insult. trust me, when you're in your 40s you don't really give a shit how old anyone is. hth.
If you aren't some uninformed kid then me referring to you as one, since it's how your acting, wouldn't upset you so much. If you don't want to be a kid then act like an adult and admit your comment was irrelevant and out of place since I was speaking specifically about ikitar. Come on, man up kid
Last edited by Maner; 11-08-2016 at 06:42 PM..
Old 11-08-2016, 06:40 PM
Sarnak

If something gets banned you can't really claim it as a legit classic strat.
Closed Thread