Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-11-2024, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Taylor swift also loves elon musk. Is he going to be in the same billionaires booth?
Will elon be with arab oil billionaires cucking for cash?
I gotta say, he had a few of us fooled what with all the "look what I made, all by myself" exclaimations.
That interview with the well dressed man where he said advertisers can go fuck themselves if they wanna blackmail me with money would kill the company and the world will judge me not at fault was "pure genius" wrapped in stupidity.
Imagine thinking that a social media advert company that fails because ya cant keep ya stupid mouth shut will somehow be judged by "the world" to be "not your fault" and it will make a difference. Peak Alpha male power mode.
On a related but unwanted note...
I heard that there has never been so many 13 - 15 yr old girls tuning in to the nfl, like ever (ever ever ever). Surely it is purely the fact that girls love muscular older men rubbing up against each other and toosh pushing their way to point scoring elation. A Toosh Down so to speak.

Anywho, I dont like Taylor swifts music really, but it does seem to have an AOE like outcome. It's like she is swarm kiting a whole (end)zone.
My son loves the nfl game. He also thinks im cool cuz i used to own a pet shop. So there is no accounting for taste.
Imma try check out the hype of the game, but imma stay for the Bardic kiting lesson.
Old 02-11-2024, 06:02 PM
Aviak

Yes- EV's as a category suck. Tesla is still the best EV, and people actually want to buy them. The enviros need to get down with capitalism if they want anyone to use their dumb stuff.

The point is that the radical shift in public opinion about this guy has literally nothing to do with the quality of his electric cars or anything else he does other than he said a thing they didn't like, as if they're 10 years old. That's all it takes, cause his critics aren't serious people.
Old 02-11-2024, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

That thing he said is a very fundamentally core part of his being. Agree or not its not up to you to decide what we use as search criteria.
Do we not, as a bunch of consumers in a buyers market reserve the right to choose based on any fucking criteria we like? Why would i give my money to someone i dont like?
Assuming trexller is correct about the company and based on his many posts. He rarely is wrong. Tesla as a company are flailing badly for whatever reason. Cucks like you love the idea that father elon will save us all. He has jack. He tries to impress us with his elan instead he displays his childlike view of what he wants, is what he deserves.
Look, he made a gambit. Bought his free speach platform and tried to mould ot into his vision.
It failed. Now he needs to use his bootstraps and pulling back upness to re imagine TWITTER another way.
He also didnt invent/make anything of the companies he bought. He buys things, and that's ok too. Just dont say you invented stuff you didnt. It makes you look like a desperate loser grifting your way to your vision of you.
Some of you fall for that vision. The rest of us see the simple truth.
He is a rich ironman wannabe. If anything he is a Fe Male.

Also, Taylor Swift. NFL. Kiting the whole Las Vegas zone. Swift. Bard. Celos. Agroing. NVM.
Old 02-11-2024, 06:58 PM
Aviak

Duik.. not every post has to be a thesis, you can also use basic syntax so that your posts are broken up into digestible paragraphs and sentences.

Elon should not even be on your radar as far as powerful people to be concerned about.
Old 02-11-2024, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Ok. Im just trying to help you understand your limitations.
Its ok, im a fanboi of Malmsteen i thought he was a guitar virtuoso. Turns out he is just an arpeggio generator. A skilled one, and about the most unique thing he does is his take on alternate/sweep picking technique. Very innovative and efficient.
I can see the love you hold for elon. And you are jealous of others giving him attention which you confuse with admirarion. If ole elon didnt want to be judged by others, he could either just stfu about stuff or get a clue about what subjects and opinions make him sound like a douche.

Also, dont tell me how to post. Although you would never admit it, i believe you are either an alt account or a banned account circumventing the rules for the lulz. I dont care which it is (or if im wrong) so dont be all bent out of shape denying alt/banned status.

Imagine telling someone what/how to think and opine on. Since this is elons latest genius business acumen decision.
If you wanna tell me how to post you can "Go and fornicate with yourself". How's that professor? Mark out of 10 please.
Oh and this is not the douchebage billionaire you are looking for.
Your jedi mind tricks only work on the feeble of mind.

Soup - A - Bowl: Homeless shelter where food is dispensed to the team that crosses an imaginary line with the pigskin bladder.
Old 02-11-2024, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

½ time show is usher and aleshia keys.

A: You're on in 10 9 8 7... Mr Usher. Mr Usher Mr Russia Mr Russia. Omg that's hilarious.
Cant sing and dance at the same time. 6/10.

B: Aleshia Keys are working well miss Keys.
Sounded nervous, keyboard looked like a 3d printed red dragon part for a cheap DandD game. 5/10.

Still both better than the game so far.
Old 02-11-2024, 10:30 PM
Large Bat

Default is swift a guy?

really i think she is swinging a 3rd leg
Old 02-11-2024, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

That'd be a challenging wank.
Old 02-12-2024, 07:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
really i think she is swinging a 3rd leg
doubt it
Old 02-12-2024, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

I was hospitalized. Had to call the crisis line.

Doing good though! Turns out I'm not a cereal killer. Just normal crazy.

Pras chiefs and usher being weirder then missus 87.