Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2019, 01:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bard is actually 30 now and I'm getting adjusted to kiting in FV which is crazy fun , think I can stay here till 45 I heard ?
I believe I quadded the pirates on FV cliffs until 45 or 46 on my wizard. I don't remember the exp ever being crap. I'd say yes! My wizard moved to the LOIO gob camp afterwards, but I can't imagine that being a quality bard kiting camp.

If you're already kiting in FV at 30, and enjoy it, I think you're going to be just fine there for a while.
Old 02-22-2019, 08:21 AM
Planar Protector

Save all your teeth and turn them it at 45 should ding ya 46
Old 02-22-2019, 08:23 AM
Planar Protector

LoiO goblins is FIRE for a bard I wrote a guide let me find it...

Well as a new bard to this server my route was as follows to 54 and was easy and I made good money:
1-2: newbie area or mail quest in Kelethin to Felwithe
2-8: swarm Both kobold camps in steamfont (drag the one above Ak’anon entrance down to Druid ring camps combine both into one swarm and kill) rinse repeat. Sell everything to Druid merchant.
8-16 willowwisps and grizzly bears in NK (turn in greater light stones and hold onto pelts for plat which you should use to buy 3-5 sow pots and songs) you’ll make 2-3k here
15-18 - orc highway in oasis don’t hit the priests and they won’t social can easily gather 20ish warriors risk free swarm rinse repeat sell everything to gypsies
18-26 - there are 9 iksar exiles on a 6 min timer in Swamp of no hope at the TT zl - sow pots make this trivial and super good do until 26. Drop 1-2pp each and balanced/finely crafted weps and lower gems.
26- ok you’ve been playing maybe 8-10 hrs now your lvl 26!!! You’ve got your songs sow pots and instruments! Head to FV one zone over get a bind at the outpost in FV. Head northeast pull every single srolvarg that moves around 60-70. You will only damage the lower level ones. Don’t worry as the lower level ones die you will level up and add more to your 25 mob queue! AVOID Goblins! Swarm down at TT zoneline in NE corner. 26-31 is one pull to give you an idea. Loot everything ESPECIALLY the teeth. Go back to outpost sell put money in bank. By the time your running back they will be respawning 100-200pp per pull.stay here til 45 off growlers and snarlers! At 45 you will go turn in your stacks and stacks of teeth to zip you to 46! BAM no hell level!
46-51 - guess what no swarming armed with a drum fufils chant of flame and frost. You will buy an EB item and go to bloodgills in LoiO with the 3 dots snare and fear you can kill all 12 bloodgills one at a time right before they respawn -> you will never run out of mana etc doing around 140dmg per tic non stop to these puny shits is just as good exp as swarming and RISK free! Lull to split first go around. 35% xp per hour.
51-54 - HHK you will kill the two nobles with drum dots then clear all the 2nd floor guards (15-20% Xperia’s/ HR here and you will make a shit ton of plat! You’ll never go kos to merchants just sneak sell FS to them.
Congratulations your lvl 54 and rich (20-30k) onward my fellow bard. Mem pbaoe snare and you are now god of all non summoning/casting mobs. You can do bards and nobles until 57-58 if you want to continue to make plat or you can swarm wherever the hell you want as long as your not impeding on others mobs! Don’t fuck with other people’s mobs or camps plenty of places to level!
Enjoy!

PS if you need me to show you any of the methods hit me up in game .

Wallicker <ALS>
Old 02-23-2019, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
46-51 - guess what no swarming armed with a drum fufils chant of flame and frost. You will buy an EB item and go to bloodgills in LoiO with the 3 dots snare and fear you can kill all 12 bloodgills one at a time right before they respawn -> you will never run out of mana etc doing around 140dmg per tic non stop to these puny shits is just as good exp as swarming and RISK free! Lull to split first go around. 35% xp per hour.
Oh! Good to know. I suppose the only challenge will be finding the camp un-camped, but that's true for a lot of camps with a pop this high.

You do have to share this camp with other classes. Druids and Wizards come to mind. Primarily just druids and wizards.
Closed Thread