Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2019, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First the new chardok revamp got a lot of undeads and the zone is huge.

Also CoM first 2 floors are heavily camped but the third one is not, the part after the locked door is almost never killed and you can access it with levitate.

And it's been said but go adventure in the HS wings even if it's camped too many people claim a wing killing just a few mobs. Check how much is up and ask if you can take some or even group it's not that bad!
Did not know chardok revamp added undead. Is there a map or can you tell me which areas?
Old 02-28-2019, 03:37 AM
Planar Protector

There are undead all over Chardok now.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-28-2019, 11:22 AM
Large Bat

Serious question i.e. Howling Stones--if a player claims they are "camping" an entire wing, is that legit given the camping rules of P99? That is, can you legit claim an entire wing or are folks mistaken when they stake such a claim?
Old 02-28-2019, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

If they are consistently keeping the entire wing cleared, it's fair game. But if 50% of the wing is still up at all times, just don't listen to them they're just trollin' at that point.
Old 02-28-2019, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarsith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Serious question i.e. Howling Stones--if a player claims they are "camping" an entire wing, is that legit given the camping rules of P99? That is, can you legit claim an entire wing or are folks mistaken when they stake such a claim?
Technically, no. If someone wants to contest the spawns then they have to maintain a presence at/near the mobs they want to kill. It will be impossible for them to maintain a presence near all the spawns. So they will have to give up on some.

But I'd watch them first and see if they are even able to keep the floor cleared solo. I highly doubt that's happening. Then just say, hey, you aren't even keep up with the spawns, why split them with me? Then if he's a jerk you can lawyerquest him.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

Red.
Closed Thread