Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2019, 08:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats not bad actually. id be okay eating that way. keto doesn't require that you eat lots of meat. in fact it is actually hard to do right with lotta meat because most meat is so lean. Cheese, cream, butter are good sources of fats though, alongside avocado, olives and nuts.
nice sidestep.

carbohydrates are dope. eat leafy greens buffoon dingus. all y'all just begging for ostomies.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice sidestep.

carbohydrates are dope. eat leafy greens buffoon dingus. all y'all just begging for ostomies.
gosh, SOMEONE sure is extra feisty this morning... im gonna have to agree on the leafy greens. i liek them lots. also good to eat them with cheese to nullify the oxalates in your gut and avoid kidney stones. i do not remember where I read that calcium combines with oxalates in the gut to prevent later accumulation in th kidneys, butt I will acknowledge it could be utter bulshit. sounds plausible though and the cheese is my own extrapolation because it contains calcium. i stand by this advice[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-26-2019, 08:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gosh, SOMEONE sure is extra feisty this morning... im gonna have to agree on the leafy greens. i liek them lots. also good to eat them with cheese to nullify the oxalates in your gut and avoid kidney stones. i do not remember where I read that calcium combines with oxalates in the gut to prevent later accumulation in th kidneys, butt I will acknowledge it could be utter bulshit. sounds plausible though and the cheese is my own extrapolation because it contains calcium. i stand by this advice[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just wanted you to kiss me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ty!
Old 03-26-2019, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just wanted you to kiss me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ty!
lol /bonk
Old 03-26-2019, 08:30 AM
Banned

Does greek yogurt or cottage (((cheese))) count?
Old 03-26-2019, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

I like fresh baby leaf spinach recently.

Either in a sandwich as the salad or on its own sprinkled with a little salt/vinegar/olive oil.

Does that count for them leafy greens?
Old 03-26-2019, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like fresh baby leaf spinach recently.

Either in a sandwich as the salad or on its own sprinkled with a little salt/vinegar/olive oil.

Does that count for them leafy greens?
Yes. Spinach is about as good as it gets.
Old 03-26-2019, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

nice sig bb

strong support

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 03-26-2019, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice sig bb

strong support
it is a privilege to wear you
Old 03-26-2019, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice sig bb

strong support
Hahaha!
Closed Thread