Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2019, 03:30 AM
Fire Giant

I've also done the 12 hour run with no spawn. Shits real, cant speak for whoever you saw and if they were boxing or where they were pulling it too. But 6 hours or whatever without a pop is completely within reason.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nav1llus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi all. Anyone know this guy?

Character "Wany" dualboxes with his high elf "Euny". He also steals the AC spawn, hides it on island, and then logs his alts to stash the rings. Today, I am quite sure he destroyed the ring on his main Wany when he found me watching him and calling him out.

I hope that this will be dealt with swiftly, because these players ruin it for all of us. He let the line build up to 6 people while camping for 5 hours today, each time saying he was getting no spawns. It took some rather covert action to find out what he was actually doing.

I hope justice is swift.

Cheers,
Nav
Is Euny a cleric? Pretty sure that's the guy I saw boxing in CB when one of his characters was just starting. He would sit on the corner on top of trainer hill, looking down at wall and castle entrance and heal and buff his similarly named character that was killing at the wall solo. Glad he's still doing his nefarious deeds unchecked. A+
Old 01-08-2019, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Yea but Derabul was a scum bag RMTer so do his rulings still hold any sway in the year 2019?
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-08-2019, 05:47 PM
Fire Giant

Wipe it clean 2019. It's out last chance.
Old 01-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Aviak

Also I don't think Wany and his buddy speak any English whatsoever. So it might be possible he's doing his thing and has no idea he's in the wrong.
Old 01-09-2019, 07:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea but Derabul was a scum bag RMTer so do his rulings still hold any sway in the year 2019?
"Rules don't matter if I don't respect the GM who made them"

... see how that one works out ^^
Old 01-09-2019, 09:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzbiscuits [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I don't think Wany and his buddy speak any English whatsoever. So it might be possible he's doing his thing and has no idea he's in the wrong.
Rogean: Tuluven, you are charged with stealing AC spawn, training Aftermath in ToV, dual boxing, and running a red light while speeding. How do you plead?

Tuluven: No Inglés
Old 01-09-2019, 10:26 AM
Kobold

Ever notice that even though boxing is disallowed on the server, boxers always make it super obvious by naming their characters very similarly? I had an experience like this years ago with some dude boxing a warrior and shaman to kill an epic mob for one of his alts, and all 3 character names were something like a whopping 1 letter off each other.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 01-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...19&postcount=9

Bottom paragraph even mentions corpse lines and AC
Ah fuck that shit you should be able to corpse AC rings. It is against the spirit of the game if you can't. As long as you kill yourself and get everything cleaned up before the next Ph, I don't see any problems with this.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frudrura [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah fuck that shit you should be able to corpse AC rings. It is against the spirit of the game if you can't.
Interesting. You're claiming that "the spirit of the game" is to be a greedy asshat. Not buying it.
Closed Thread