View Poll Results: Best Zerg
Empire 24 53.33%
Nilhilum 12 26.67%
Apex 9 20.00%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2019, 12:58 PM
Banned

Ya 30 man guilds that grief people in rags off instead of inviting them are way better for server health.

Wew.
Old 03-22-2019, 09:11 AM
Banned

I noticed that all this big PVP talk is on a game really REALLY not designed for PVP. Like, what kind of accomplishment is that...? Whoa, you got a pvp cleric on everquest... whoa. Thats really cool, so cool.

The dead99 people remind me of the last members of a cool street gang which died 20 years ago.. They are not even playing red because they want to. They play it because it is part of their identity and they cannot leave that part of themselves in the past.

So did you play any real PVP games?? Eve? Ultima? EQ is not exactly... pvp oriented.
Old 03-22-2019, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I noticed that all this big PVP talk is on a game really REALLY not designed for PVP. Like, what kind of accomplishment is that...? Whoa, you got a pvp cleric on everquest... whoa. Thats really cool, so cool.

The dead99 people remind me of the last members of a cool street gang which died 20 years ago.. They are not even playing red because they want to. They play it because it is part of their identity and they cannot leave that part of themselves in the past.

So did you play any real PVP games?? Eve? Ultima? EQ is not exactly... pvp oriented.
Stay on blue boards please. We don't need anymore terrible players posting here. Server used to be full of >Andian now its a bunch of <Andian.
Old 03-22-2019, 10:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stay on blue boards please. We don't need anymore terrible players posting here. Server used to be full of >Andian now its a bunch of <Andian.
Stay off the boards in general please. We don't need any more terrible human's posting here.
Old 03-22-2019, 10:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stay on blue boards please.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

seeing a lot of blue sigs and terrible game play.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
seeing a lot of blue sigs and terrible game play.
Seeing 1 specific idiot who thinks he has life figured out.. Turns out, he's just sad and alone. Here's to hoping 1 day you figure things out Tassy.
Old 03-22-2019, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Can you hear that blue? Naw can only hear red son...
Old 03-22-2019, 12:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seeing 1 specific idiot who thinks he has life figured out.. Turns out, he's just sad and alone. Here's to hoping 1 day you figure things out Tassy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tassador is...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You lost, move on.
Let it go. He's been a forum crybaby for years and will continue for years to come.

This is all he knows, and all he will ever know.

I now pity him more than anything.
Old 03-22-2019, 12:48 PM
Banned

He for sure has risen to the top of most unhealthy people here. I'd have to assume his physical appearance matches his mental state. Which is yuck. He is definitely somebody to feel bad for at this point.
Closed Thread