Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2019, 05:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default The cure for red

the cure for red is to wipe then make it classic only then when noone play like certain time then there less zones n more pvp classic pvp was pure and the best and i think it should be wiped to classic it would be so fun ppl could just no go far and pvp and then more pvp and text easy to find yellow txt all day lets do it lets do it contact ur senator n lets get this done we need all the help every 1 phone call is 1 baby fed some sort of peanutbutter type crap that cost like 2 cents per packet but has all the nutrients for the entire day why cant amercians get that i would eat it if it cost that little they only give it to the starving africans i dont get it but when i die ill find out because when u look up at the sky all those stars arent really stars the govt is lying to u space is time and every star is our own sun in another time we are looking at our past and our future when we look up lets do this
Closed Thread