Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2019, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sedyt isn't an officer any more just FYI
You’re welcome AM. I sacrificed a lot of worthless pixels to take a stand against that douche cannon.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:28 PM
Fire Giant

It's true. The question "What would Cecily think about this?" haunts every move aftermath makes. She's just THAT influential (and skilled are press button 2)
Old 03-05-2019, 09:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re welcome AM. I sacrificed a lot of worthless pixels to take a stand against that douche cannon.
and cecily's app is still denied
Old 03-05-2019, 09:56 PM
Fire Giant

Hi Cecily <3
Old 03-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matalus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and cecily's app is still denied
Go fuck you’re self, ya peon birch.
Old 03-05-2019, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Cecily <3
Hey. Remember when you said you were rich in TMO and wanted to give me a new computer? I just bought a decent laptop, but I could use a lighter one if you have something that isn’t 5 lbs + heavy adapter. It’s getting impressive just how little I can lift these days. A&P and micro books weigh a metric ton (roughly 8-10 lbs I’m guessing, each!)
Old 03-05-2019, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's true. The question "What would Cecily think about this?" haunts every move aftermath makes. She's just THAT influential (and skilled are press button 2)
You never liked me from the start and I have my app thread to prove it. However, you thought I was a good idea to name a character branamuffin - I still don’t know who you are besides someone horrrrrrrrrrible at naming characters - and why do you talk at me again? Flames from more people important than this random please.
Old 03-05-2019, 10:45 PM
Fire Giant

Cool thread,

still cant tell if your a female or male
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 03-05-2019, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

That makes two of us [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So, full disclosure, I might be a little bit manic today thanks to relying on the benevolent pharmaceutical industry to improve my focus in school. Hasn’t worked very well, but please realize the quality of my posts today aren’t necessarily indicative of my ability as a poster and shouldn’t be used to judge me you monsters.

Fighting AM solo was never very much fun. I don’t have it in me to take on the whole server.
Old 03-05-2019, 11:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That makes two of us [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So, full disclosure, I might be a little bit manic today thanks to relying on the benevolent pharmaceutical industry to improve my focus in school. Hasn’t worked very well, but please realize the quality of my posts today aren’t necessarily indicative of my ability as a poster and shouldn’t be used to judge me you monsters.

Fighting AM solo was never very much fun. I don’t have it in me to take on the whole server.
yaha, wow man, *slaps head with beanie on it* wahow man yahuh
Closed Thread