Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2019, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Default Leveling up

What are the zones most peeps follow in lvling in groups. Currently lvl 12 on my shaman and am in cb. From there on what zones should i follow in lvling.

For soloing, lvl 12 to 50, what are some good zones i can solo at being a shaman, if i cant find a group?
Old 03-16-2019, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Unrest / MM -> CoM -> KC -> Seb and enjoy your 90% lfg and people complaining about either no group or too many people
Old 03-16-2019, 03:37 PM
Kobold

head to kurns tower from 12 - 20 (can go above but slows way the hell down....don't kill any burynai as many can harm touch and they're just not worth being kos to....1 kill = kos), from there you could head to mistmoore or for far better xp head to either upper guk or sol a. If you have no qualms about killing gnomes you can easily stay there into mid 40's, or cap out high 30's low 40's on goblins. From there I would avoid the bullshit called CoM except for epic pieces, the xp sucks serious ass and its boring as hell there, nowhere near enough mobs. I would personally prefer lower guk, sol b, ToFS, Crystal Caverns or anywhere but there. In your 50's get your seb key...unless you actually want / need something from kc avoid it, full of newbs and the xp is terrible honestly (all outdoor zones have crap in my opinion)....50+ xp in seb chardok DN HS and some parts of velks (spiders are boring as shit)
Old 03-18-2019, 09:16 AM
Planar Protector

Okay so I've read all the comments here. Can anyone share info with me of good camps I can do lvl 15+ where I can farm stuff ect make plat ect in lvl ranges 15 to 40ish.

Then specifically, shaman; where I can lvl up at 15-40ish.

I've looked at guides on wiki page and found some great ones, but wondering by someones experience what are some good spots to go to.
Old 03-18-2019, 10:20 AM
Banned

inb4 Loramin

Note the link in his signature, there is a per level Treasure and XP hunting guides.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Treasure_Hunting_Guide
Old 03-18-2019, 10:20 AM
Large Bat

You can head to Erud's Crossing or North Karana at 15 to hunt wisps. Turn the Greater Lightstones in to the Gypsies in NK for really good xp at your level (about 2 blues per turn in) and then you can sell the item they give you back to them for about 9 or 10 plat each. In Erud's Crossing you can also kill madmen for a very low chance at a resist earring that sells well to vendors, but the magic resist one will sell very well in the tunnel. If you choose NK instead you can kill spiders and lions as well for silks and pelts which sell well to people working on crafting.

Low 20s I went to EK to kill spiders at the ramp to highpass. The spiders can drop up to 10 silks each and it's a good spot to solo or duo. Lots of spiders to go around and they aren't social. Orcs and gnolls in highpass are decent too at this level with good items from the named mobs that sell for a bit in the tunnel. Another good option is Upper Guk which honestly you can stay in Guk until you're in your 50s which is great if your shaman is a Troll or Ogre since it's close to your spells.

You could try going to Kurn's tower for some good drops at your level and then over to Warsliks Wood around 24 or so and hunt forest giants through root rotting. They drop items that can vendor for 45-65pp plus a very small chance at Forest Loops which sell in the tunnel for about 500pp each.

From the wiki:

Per Level Hunting Guide

A Treasure Hunting Guide
Old 03-18-2019, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
inb4 Loramin

Note the link in his signature, there is a per level Treasure and XP hunting guides.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Treasure_Hunting_Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-19-2019, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

At 15, go hit the sisters camp in Lfay near the Mistmoore zone. Good money from the weapon drops and you can sell at the druid rings in steamfont.
Old 03-20-2019, 06:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unrest / MM -> CoM -> KC -> Seb and enjoy your 90% lfg and people complaining about either no group or too many people
This man knows! I went to unrest at 12 and can't find a group there that I can get XP in - few low level groups running. Even with 35+ in the zone. Going to push to 16 solo (I get Breeze then) and I know the invites will come.
Old 04-02-2019, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Search for the Evil shaman guide in priest section
Closed Thread