Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2019, 03:23 PM
Aviak

There* not their lol
Old 03-21-2019, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good points. Makes me want to create a wiki page ...
I was surprised to find that the wiki didn't actually have a Project 1999 page [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]! So, I made one, and used it to detail Project 1999's policy on classic/un-classic decisions.

As always I'd appreciate feedback, but I'd especially appreciate it in this case since it's a key page. Also if anyone else can suggest other information that either should be on that page, or should be linked to from that page, please let me know!

http://wiki.project1999.com/Project_1999

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-21-2019, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please let me know!
Or, better yet, edit the page and add it yourself: it's a wiki!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-21-2019, 03:31 PM
Banned

At least mobs stun fleeing players now

One day you'll be playing classic eq
Old 03-21-2019, 03:33 PM
Banned

life hack switch the R and the G in above poster's name and reveal his tru identity final form
Old 03-21-2019, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by capco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do people actually sit their for 7 hours at a time, or do they just set a 7 hour timer after the kill and arrive some minutes ahead of time since they know exactly when the repop is? The person/group who killed Lucan last has a huge advantage on when to kill him next.

Lvl 43.
They sit there.

Level up more and then worry about your epic. You cant even ger Fiery Avenger until 46.
Old 03-21-2019, 04:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They sit there.

Level up more and then worry about your epic. You cant even ger Fiery Avenger until 46.
I've never seen a group sitting there or seen Sir Lucan up any time I've entered West Freeport since I started playing again this month. And I check every time. But okay.

I guess 3 levels means I'm thinking too far ahead.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by capco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sigh... so much for my Pally epic...
well tbh if you aren't willing to wait around for a maximum of 7 hours to get a kill you aren't gonna be getting any epics here bud.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well tbh if you aren't willing to wait around for a maximum of 7 hours to get a kill you aren't gonna be getting any epics here bud.
Booo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can I at least get a price check on loot rights? I have all the other stuff, I just need the Lucan part.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:14 PM
Aviak

Also, does the SoulFire need to be fully charged in order to obtain the Blessing from Sky? I know that's a whopping 3 levels ahead of schedule but it would be nice to know ahead of time.
Closed Thread