Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 08:58 PM
Kobold

Default <Dial-A-Port> Raffle

So this week we are having a recruiting push looking for more people with port toons even the up and comers leveling for this very reason. In an attempt to help our cause this weekend we will be having a raffle in the EC tunnel, Prizes include 2 hours of free power level for anyone level 27 and under from myself and 2 weeks free ports from anyone in the guild. Tickets will be 15p per ticket with a maximum of 100 tickets being sold. Hopefully we will be able to have the raffle tomorrow night by shady in the back of the tunnel but if it takes Sunday to fill up then later that night during prime time we will shoot for.

Raffle Rules:
1. There will be a maximum of 5 tickets per toon sold (to try to avoid 1 person from monopolizing the raffle)

2. The toon you wish to have PL MUST have the winning ticket...Example: Your level 25 toon must win the draw and not your level 50 toon then you providing the lower toon for PL. As you can see I am trying to gear this more towards the lowbie classes of the player base.

3. Ports and pick ups will be too any druid or wizard spires and will only include Evacs from myself and no other member unless they give you consent for it. All of your toons are eligible for the 2 weeks of free porting (To a max of 5 toons) just provide us with the names in advance as my members will be comped for your ports.

*Please note that the majority of our members also have mains as well as the guilded port toons and I cannot guarentee someone being online 24/7. I try to have a presence as much as possible to fill the voids but once in awhile I do need to sleep as well. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If anyone has any questions or even ideas please PM here or in game.

Supremacydru <Dial-A-Port> Guild Leader
Last edited by Dirtynads; 05-30-2014 at 09:11 PM..
Old 05-30-2014, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Fun idea.
Old 05-31-2014, 12:23 AM
Sarnak

I love your guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-31-2014, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

DoT and state lotteries would like a word with you Mr. dirtynads

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 05-31-2014, 01:04 AM
Kobold

Can we buy a ticket and not be present to win? I don't play weekends usually
Old 05-31-2014, 03:32 AM
Kobold

Yes sir you may buy a ticket and not do not have to be present for the draw. I will take down the winners name and announce it in this thread for anyone who may not have a chance to be online. I will start selling tickets first thing in the morning. Hopefully see you all then!!

Supremacydru - <Dial-A-Port> Guild Leader
Old 05-31-2014, 07:24 AM
Planar Protector

+1 to Dial A Port, I have my druid in there but haven't logged in for a long time now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-31-2014, 10:19 AM
Kobold

Jumping from zone to zone selling tickets now!!
And do miss having you around swish mate say hello to dorie for me please
Old 05-31-2014, 12:57 PM
Kobold

Tickets are about 40% Sold
I will be taking a short break this afternoon but will be back at full steam ahead right through the evening.
If anyone is not able to make it into game but wishes to buy a ticket PM me with your toons name..your numbers and any back up numbers incase they are taken and just toss me the plat win/lose whenever your in game next and we can meet up.
Old 05-31-2014, 04:32 PM
Fire Giant

I tried Dial a Port route for a day. To me, it is just not worth it to sit there porting peeps while gaining no experience at all. I'd rather be leveling in a 50+ zone and have the chance to earn even more Plat while also gaining exp. I still do it when bored, but it's a bit less rewarding than I thought it would be.
Closed Thread