DiZok Oracle Shelelleigh or Garduk
Fungi Tunic
Black/Green/White Flowers of functionality
Jaundiced Bone Breastplate
Ring 9

There’s some super high value items worth getting too:
Shamanistic Shenanigan Boots
Belt of Inconsistency

Keeping a high mana set on hand is useful too. Just to swap out your high AC/Click slots when you need to be spamming chloroplasts for a fight or need 20+ turgurs casts available. SS/matchless chest, benevolence range, pair of SS bracers. A soloing shaman build is very shit at those tasks without a way to quickly add 6-700 total manapool in anticipation of them. But otherwise AC is king, you won’t find a more important stat.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chardok is a good example.
Thanks for mentioning Chardok, sometimes I forget that zone exists. I hardly ever go there. Depth of mana pool is nice any time constant activity means the player doesn't have the time to sit around doing torpor/canni at his leisure. The shaman is defacto a hybrid character and ideally wants just about all statistics. That being said, if a player has to sacrifice something, it's possible to tailor a character to the work being done. The guy solo'ing Western Wastes dragons can usually get by with a smaller mana pool. The duo'ing shaman who isn't getting hit can place less emphasis on health/armor. Ultimately gear mostly improves staying power and margin for error, not so much raw capability. The sheer power of the class means it's difficult to build an ineffective shaman.

Danth
Old 10-08-2020, 02:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spear of Construction
Smoldering Cudgel
Mage focus item like stein or torch.
Fairy-Hide Mantle
Fang Amulet of Calling
Vermillion Sky Ring
box of the void and class 3+5 mana batteries
Journeyman’s Walking Stick
DiZok Oracle Shelelleigh or Garduk
Fungi Tunic
Black/Green/White Flowers of functionality
Jaundiced Bone Breastplate
Ring 9

There’s some super high value items worth getting too:
Shamanistic Shenanigan Boots
Belt of Inconsistency
This is the exact list of items I use, except for ring 10 instead of ring 9, and no Fungi Tunic. With ring 10 and 3 aura of battle items, I never found much use in keeping the fungi tunic on hand.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the exact list of items I use, except for ring 10 instead of ring 9, and no Fungi Tunic. With ring 10 and 3 aura of battle items, I never found much use in keeping the fungi tunic on hand.
Fungi is 15, Regrowth is 15. Ring 10 is 10 and 3 AOB items is another 16. Basically sacrificing 14 regen (about 6mana/tick).

Does AOB stack on top of worn regen past 15? Assuming max mana regen and never getting hit would optimum set up be fungi, casted regen, 3 AoB items, FT 5?

Not criticizing you choices, I'm certainly guilty of the same. Just spit balling different setups and I always forget where the caps are outside of 15 worn, 15 spell.
Old 11-12-2020, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fungi is 15, Regrowth is 15. Ring 10 is 10 and 3 AOB items is another 16. Basically sacrificing 14 regen (about 6mana/tick).

Does AOB stack on top of worn regen past 15? Assuming max mana regen and never getting hit would optimum set up be fungi, casted regen, 3 AoB items, FT 5?

Not criticizing you choices, I'm certainly guilty of the same. Just spit balling different setups and I always forget where the caps are outside of 15 worn, 15 spell.
AoB does not stack worn regen past 15. If you are wearing a fungi tunic, AoB is only giving you the ATK bonus. Also, Ring 10 does not stack with regrowth.

Best regeneration you can get is +15 worn, +15 spell, +2 from Form of the Great Bear (this does stack with regrowth), and whatever the maximum is from bard song.

Only reason to get ring 10 on a Shaman is if you want to stack free spell regen with SoW. Otherwise, fungi staff and ring 9 works just fine.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
...and whatever the maximum is from bard song
Think it's 32hp/tick with a 2.5 modifier instrument, or 36hp/tick with Puretone Disc up.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think it's 32hp/tick with a 2.5 modifier instrument, or 36hp/tick with Puretone Disc up.
94: +33 Cantata of Replenishment, +36 Hymn of Restoration, +25 Niv's Melody of Preservation

http://wiki.project1999.com/Buff%20L...P_Regeneration

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
94: +33 Cantata of Replenishment, +36 Hymn of Restoration, +25 Niv's Melody of Preservation

http://wiki.project1999.com/Buff%20L...P_Regeneration
Man, you learn something new each day. I would have sworn HoR and CoR didn't stack. This is super helpful info.
Old 11-13-2020, 09:25 AM
Banned

Hymn and cantana regen don’t stack,
Fungi and AoB regen don’t stack either...
Old 11-13-2020, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hymn and cantana regen don’t stack,
Fungi and AoB regen don’t stack either...
They should ... according to Allakhazam's Lucy database (which is what that page is based on).

So either:
  • Lucy is incorrect (unlikely)
  • P99 is incorrect (ie. it's a bug)
  • both are correct, but the stacking of those two things changed on live since the classic period

Sine I don't know whether those things changed after the classic period I can't say whether the page is wrong or P99 is ... but if anyone can find proof that P99 is wrong the devs will fix it. Alternatively, if anyone is sure those things did change on live, someone should update the Buff Lines page.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread