Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 01-18-2024, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-18-2024, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Troxx still has nothing to back up their position I see. Hopefully one day they will provide something to back up their claims, other than silly gifs.
Old 01-18-2024, 11:18 PM
Fire Giant

again, if a theorized advantage doesn't result in an actual in game power differential, it's not an advantage. you have never shown that ogre shamans can tackle content similarly geared other races can't.

also, you have 0/20 BiS and the last time I saw a game play video you posted, you died in howling stones with 4 charges on your DA earring. youre not exactly an accomplished competitive player in a competitive guild. lots of people on here post semi anonymously but are super experienced players (not me, but theres raid guild leaders, racers, multi bis questers, pvp gods, solo artists in these DSM threads often). the reason you get made fun of often is because you have a huge, unwarranted ego, and you don't seem to really be aware of that fact.
Old 01-18-2024, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

Old 01-18-2024, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
again, if a theorized advantage doesn't result in an actual in game power differential, it's not an advantage. you have never shown that ogre shamans can tackle content similarly geared other races can't.

also, you have 0/20 BiS and the last time I saw a game play video you posted, you died in howling stones with 4 charges on your DA earring. youre not exactly an accomplished competitive player in a competitive guild. lots of people on here post semi anonymously but are super experienced players (not me, but theres raid guild leaders, racers, multi bis questers, pvp gods, solo artists in these DSM threads often). the reason you get made fun of often is because you have a huge, unwarranted ego, and you don't seem to really be aware of that fact.
When you can't win with logic and facts, accuse the other person of being bad at the game while making up nonsense.

Thanks for admitting you lost.

Throwing a temper tantrum when you've lost a debate doesn't make you look good, or make me look bad.

I'll never understand why people think posting this kind of nonsense is a good idea.

What you fail to realize is the person with the big ego is not the one who brings evidence, logic, and reason to the debate. It is the person who claims "I am right, you are wrong, and I don't need to prove it". That is what you are doing. You think that you know better than everybody else, and all evidence that you disagree with can simply be thrown away. Why do you think you are better than everybody else, and don't need to follow the same standard of proof?
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-18-2024 at 11:40 PM..
Old 01-18-2024, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Old 01-19-2024, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Old 01-19-2024, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
quantifiable
adjective
quan·​ti·​fi·​a·​ble ˌkwän-tə-ˈfī-ə-bəl
: able to be expressed as an amount, quantity, or numerical value : capable of being quantified

Clearly, that’s why it’s been your broken record rant for years. Because it’s so easy to prove with math.
The only broken records are the trolls and people who just post "I am right, and you are wrong". It's very tiresome to keep reading the same nonsense, I agree.

If it was easy to prove Regeneration was better than FSI, people would have posted mountains of counter evidence by now to shut me up. I would love for that to happen honestly.

You could post evidence to instead of nonsense like this, but you choose not to. I wonder why.

Thus far I have provided plenty of logic, facts, and evidence to support my claim, and counter the points people generally make. The same cannot be said for people who claim Regeneration is better than FSI. Yet for some reason they feel like they can claim victory for no logical reason. It is baffling.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-19-2024 at 01:17 AM..
Old 01-19-2024, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

I actually deleted my post thinking if we can’t agree to what words mean it’s a pointless pursuit. Good luck actually quantifying this someday.
Old 01-19-2024, 01:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually deleted my post thinking if we can’t agree to what words mean it’s a pointless pursuit. Good luck actually quantifying this someday.
You could provide logic, evidence, and facts to back up your position instead of nonsense like this.

Thus far, I have shown plenty of logic, evidence, and facts to show why FSI is better than Regen on a Shaman at level 60 with Torpor.

The opposition has not, and refuses to do so. I am honestly not sure why. If it is so obvious, it should be trivial to do. It seems like they are not as confident as they claim to be.

I agree with you that people trolling and posting "I am right, you are wrong" style posts are engaged in a pointless pursuit. They will not convince anybody that they are correct. It just makes them look bad.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-19-2024 at 01:30 AM..