Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2020, 12:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The leader of the second best guild in p99 history hopes guild members of a competitive guild lives gets better. And when you have more autism than Baler and he's worried about your mental health you know there's an issue.
that isnt the leader of kittens.
Old 11-27-2020, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bagel's is an enlightened despotism.
Old 11-27-2020, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More worried / sorry for the 100 people who logged in to kill AoW and Vulak on a holiday. Seems most Riot people just dont have family or friends and its really sad. I almost feel bad for taking every competitive mob from you guys. This is all you got [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I really hope life does get better for you all and that you may fine happiness outside of 6am Vulak batphones to pretend like you are actually better than your opposition but in reality, you just out zerg them in euro hours.
lmao - thats cute coming from you
Old 11-27-2020, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That isn’t the leader of rustle
Old 11-27-2020, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More worried / sorry for the 100 people who logged in to kill AoW and Vulak on a holiday. Seems most Riot people just dont have family or friends and its really sad. I almost feel bad for taking every competitive mob from you guys. This is all you got [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I really hope life does get better for you all and that you may fine happiness outside of 6am Vulak batphones to pretend like you are actually better than your opposition but in reality, you just out zerg them in euro hours.
Which means, generally, they have first rate healthcare, no student loan debt, and a generally middle class lifestyle with trains that take them from their suburban township to the big city for date night, if they do choose to use it.

Looks like they’re getting Vulak on, and off, the clock, ya dingus.
Old 11-27-2020, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Sounds like pizza hut was open on thanksgiving and you had to work.
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Guild Leader of <Eclipse>
Old 11-27-2020, 02:23 PM
Fire Giant

#Grogu
Old 11-27-2020, 02:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screapy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Freedom + AG winning all contested mobs?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sick Dagarn engage from the ledge. You almost won that contested mob.

If anyone wants to know why Koi wasn't conceded reach out to me on discord - I'm more than happy to explain - especially @AG @F - sorry your time was wasted by your leadership! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (this is a sincere sorry)
Screapy, don’t the let the plea s know the truth. How will Detoxx and Furoars lie to them then. Can’t have the truth be know , got to make Riot out as the bad guys that trained them. “Fuck Riot, why would they do that?” LoL
Old 11-27-2020, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Screapy, don’t the let the plea s know the truth. How will Detoxx and Furoars lie to them then. Can’t have the truth be know , got to make Riot out as the bad guys that trained them. “Fuck Riot, why would they do that?” LoL
Pro tip, both y’all suck. Hope that helps.
Old 11-27-2020, 02:39 PM
Aviak

https://m.youtube.com/watch?ab_chann...&v=9atVEPN8Y9A
Closed Thread