Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2020, 01:14 PM
Orc

Green was the best thing to ever happen to blue.
Old 04-30-2020, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

What is vote stacking?
Old 04-30-2020, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by twill86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green was the best thing to ever happen to blue.
Is that why dragons got rooted before green came out?
Old 04-30-2020, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

DMO should make Alliance with Lineage and win[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 04-30-2020, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguu~ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A GM proposes maybe a bag limit system could work, where if a guild kills a target 3 times in a row, they can't compete on the 4th.
Man, what a nice little compromise idea this is, which of course no dominant guild in P99 will ever give a tenth of a second's consideration to. Soft rotation that still involves competition. Could even simply make the locked out guild only have to be restricted until the FTE entity wipes, or a thirty minute lockout or something. How many times has this one been floated and shot down by blue UN I wonder?
Old 04-30-2020, 03:37 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man, what a nice little compromise idea this is, which of course no dominant guild in P99 will ever give a tenth of a second's consideration to. Soft rotation that still involves competition. Could even simply make the locked out guild only have to be restricted until the FTE entity wipes, or a thirty minute lockout or something. How many times has this one been floated and shot down by blue UN I wonder?
The UN and I agreed on the open monthly raid system instead.
Old 04-30-2020, 04:21 PM
Large Rat

TLDR Summary: Someone is upset they didn't get welfare pixels without competing, and that their three guild 200 person zerg raid force isn't as competitive as s/he was hoping, so he turned to crying in RNF and attempting to rewrite history. May I suggest a TLP server.
Old 04-30-2020, 07:01 PM
Kobold

It's funny to me how i can have some good chats and get a long with a lot of the people in those "rival" guilds then come to this board and see posts like this.
why even make a new forum account for this?
---
Green
Vosttok the Luminary 60 Shaman
Megid 60 Wizard
Ryukerr 54 Druid
Vostt 51 Rogue
Old 04-30-2020, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

I still don't understand the hatred for DMO when looking at what some of the other guilds have been up to.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:04 PM
Kobold

These Forums are SO SO off base from like 99.99% of the social interactions I have in game amongst players from <Seal Team>, <Venerate>, <Kingdom>, <Black Lotus>, <DMHoes>, and any other guild I come across. There’s a tiny tiny handful of assholes but they aren’t limited to one guild! It’s quite hilarious you shouldn’t believe much here.
Closed Thread