Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 10-19-2021, 01:18 AM
Kobold

Default Unable to combine carrot, lettuce and turnip in mixing bowl to create vegetables

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2021, 01:21 AM
Kobold

omg my inventory is filled with vegetables that i had to go all the way to rivervale to get because the merchant in West Karana is also apparently bugged and doesnt sell them ?

I have so many bugged out quests and things im working on right now that have been put on the "back burner" its not even funny.
Old 10-19-2021, 03:53 AM
Planar Protector

I'm sorry to say that combine may have been added in Planes of Power. You'll have to seek out druids/rangers and buy veggies from them.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...tables+combine

Do make sure you search the forums for info on a topic before reporting a bug.
Old 10-19-2021, 08:20 AM
Banned

please stop shitting up the bug forums with things that aren't bugs, google is your friend
Old 10-19-2021, 12:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please stop shitting up the bug forums with things that aren't bugs, google is your friend
I already told you, your forums are already shit. Like bottom of the barrel end of the world discussion and abuse shit.

but, i wont post on these forums anymore for my own stress. And i will also be reporting these forums.

because the legit bugs i report arent dealt with anyways.

just show me on google where i can find all of these things that ive reported that are not fixed because i already tried searching on google before i reported this.

If you are referring to that one post where a veteren of the game was also confused that this recipe was not on green, it appears that they still arent sure if its classic or not.

"It is craftable with the addition of Planes of Power I believe."

Baking (Trivial: 15)
Yield: Vegetables x1
In Mixing Bowl
1 x Carrot Bought
1 x Lettuce Bought
1 x Turnip Bought

https://wiki.project1999.com/Vegetables

this place is so F*d up. Next i will be leaving the server as well as the forum and reporting the server as well.
Last edited by Quest815; 10-19-2021 at 12:06 PM..
Old 10-19-2021, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

So, people are definitely overreacting and being way too cruel. I wish they would lighten up and have more patience with this poster.

However, Quest 815, you really are doing it wrong. Like I've told you before, you need to ask around and do a little research before posting a bug report.

Secondly, you will have to post in-era research to prove this recipe was classic. Only that will convince the devs to add it in. You may have to search through old sites via Wayback Machine or other sources.

But yeah, before reporting any potential bug, search these forums and search the web.
Old 10-19-2021, 01:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, people are definitely overreacting and being way too cruel. I wish they would lighten up and have more patience with this poster.

However, Quest 815, you really are doing it wrong. Like I've told you before, you need to ask around and do a little research before posting a bug report.

Secondly, you will have to post in-era research to prove this recipe was classic. Only that will convince the devs to add it in. You may have to search through old sites via Wayback Machine or other sources.

But yeah, before reporting any potential bug, search these forums and search the web.

ive already searched the forums and google regarding this combine, please read my post.

im not going to be playing on this green server anymore. Apparently there was downtime yesterday and this downtime messed up peoples game even more. And the bugs that i reported over 2 months ago that were actually marked as bugs by Nilbog etc to be fixed, were not fixed.

Combine that with the fact that i get abused just for reporting something that may not be considered a "bug"

So most people involved in this server are way too messed up beyond repair and i have wasted 2 months of my time here.
Last edited by Quest815; 10-19-2021 at 01:11 PM..
Old 10-19-2021, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Alright, man. Try The Al'Kabor Project. It's Classic thru Luclin, with Planes of Power coming sometime. Great community. Very accurate for its era.
Old 10-19-2021, 01:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright, man. Try The Al'Kabor Project. It's Classic thru Luclin, with Planes of Power coming sometime. Great community. Very accurate for its era.
are the zones like nek forest retextured ?

orc models ?

spell casting / spell graphics ?
Old 10-19-2021, 01:29 PM
Banned

the wiki is not perfect, it was literally copied from allahkazam and a LOT of the info that came over is not accurate to this server, just because it says something on the wiki you can't take that as a bug, provide in era proof, if you don't have that don't post