Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2021, 02:46 PM
Banned

Lol @ current fake news about border patrol agents on horses "whipping" immigrants. People are so god damn stupid, we are doomed.

They are called reigns, you complete morons. They are how you steer the horse in the direction you want it to go.

But nahhhh, let's just provide some scary looking photos to the media completely devoid of context, and just run with the scariest and most spooky racist narrative possible. I mean look! Horse man, rope, immigrant. All in the same picture! They must be whips! Because, once again, the left NEEDS racism to exist, even in places it doesn't.

We are seriously fucked, people are too stupid to not get fooled by this shit.
Old 09-21-2021, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol @ current fake news about border patrol agents on horses "whipping" immigrants. People are so god damn stupid, we are doomed.

They are called reigns, you complete morons. They are how you steer the horse in the direction you want it to go.

But nahhhh, let's just provide some scary looking photos to the media completely devoid of context, and just run with the scariest and most spooky racist narrative possible. I mean look! Horse man, rope, immigrant. All in the same picture! They must be whips! Because, once again, the left NEEDS racism to exist, even in places it doesn't.

We are seriously fucked, people are too stupid to not get fooled by this shit.
So it's a reins/rope and they're whipping 'em with it?

Alrighty.
Old 09-21-2021, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Who gives a rats ass about the specifics of what the whip was made of, under biden they're just playing shoot the buffalo with the immigrants at least they had a roof and water under Trump.

We had humanitiarian missions saying they were drinking toilet water when they were drinking perfectly fine water.

But now that they are drinking from piss puddles under a bridge in the baking sun under biden, it's the horse back rider's fault.

Someone please kill me in world war 3 already.
Old 09-21-2021, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who gives a rats ass about the specifics of what the whip was made of, under biden they're just playing shoot the buffalo with the immigrants at least they had a roof and water under Trump.

We had humanitiarian missions saying they were drinking toilet water when they were drinking perfectly fine water.

But now that they are drinking from piss puddles under a bridge in the baking sun under biden, it's the horse back rider's fault.

Another Jib post pining for the good old days when his rape daddy was still president.
Old 09-21-2021, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Excuse me it's only whipping if it's made from leather, otherwise it's just sparkling torture.
Old 09-21-2021, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another Jib post pining for the good old days when his rape daddy was still president.
compared to todays, they were good old days again whats different?

Instead of water they get whiped? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (edit sorry sparkling tortured)

Everone dying of covid hasnt changed.
Old 09-21-2021, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Bungled geo politics. (I wont even get into the opinion of who bungles more, because they are at the very least equal)

Bungled economy

There is no difference.

Honestly the only difference I can think of is the antifa/occupy movement is no longer holding the country hostage with 100 days of flaming riots.

So it seemed to me that terrorism wins.
Old 09-21-2021, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Bungled geo politics. (I wont even get into the opinion of who bungles more, because they are at the very least equal)
Haiti had a coup is why they're coming, dunno if that's Bidens fault somehow. Maybe it creates opportunities for asylum claims?

The fellows in the photo are Haitian.
Old 09-21-2021, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haiti had a coup is why they're coming, dunno if that's Bidens fault somehow. Maybe it creates opportunities for asylum claims?

The fellows in the photo are Haitian.
The geo politics I am talking about is nuking kids from orbit who are trying to evacuate under our artificially created crisis of arming our most hated terrorist organization. To name the most recent. (well most recent is the sub deal that nobody is happy with)

During trumps border crisis I was told they were drinking toilet water but it turned out to be perfectly efficient fresh water plumbing.

I do believe that AOC was upset that one or two boys were sitting on the floor in the air conditioned rooms but I guess that's because air conditioning is bad for the environment.

We are doing it better now!
Last edited by Jibartik; 09-21-2021 at 04:00 PM..
Old 09-21-2021, 03:51 PM
Kobold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyVrqtWbV3A
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Closed Thread