Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-02-2022, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they sound exactly alike
They even edit posts as frequently

It's so obvious

Whatever, he'll keep pretending he's not, but he is. It's all just theater.
Old 03-02-2022, 10:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He can't argue his points in any form of rational way so he just deflects to Republican talking points of bashing other candidates as if that somehow excuses all the bad behavior in those he supports.

It's typical in those who have next to an animal level intellect who cannot use rational thought to critically think.

Sadly Whataboutism only works on those who have lower than an 85 IQ like Downie.
This whole post is you just being irrational and slinging insults with zero content though.

Also why don't you use your next-level rational thought to critically-think about why the term "whataboutism" is so retarded and meaningless.

"Stop pointing out the inconsistent, selective and/or naval-gazing way that I choose to care about things! That's just some whataboutism!"
Old 03-02-2022, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you feel about your hero Trump praising Putin
Given that he wasn't saying that his intentions were admirable, just that his strategy was smart, I see nothing wrong with it.

Plenty of historians praise Stalin's will to save Russia from German invasion, while at the same time denounce the atrocities that came with it.

When Maldoon is ambushed by a Raptor in Jurassic Park, he praises the Raptor, saying "Clever Girl". Are you incapable of seeing how Maldoon can appreciate the Raptors skills, while at the same time, hating the raptor for wanting to destroy him?

Furthermore, you, Horza, Tunabitch and Hobart are completely obsessed with "GOTCHA" statements. To the point where no one engages with you because rather than trying to add to the conversation, you only seek to start shit. Youll notice that my OP didnt even mention Trump or Biden or Obama, or Democrats or Republicans. You seem to be the one obsessed with bringing Trump up, probably because Biden has been such an utter failure as president and you have to revert back to TDS in order to make yourself feel better. I honestly dont give a shit though, Biden is president, and I am hoping for the best with him for the sake of our nation.
Old 03-02-2022, 10:45 PM
Banned

Tucker just brought up an interesting point. If our intentions are to punish Russia, and we need to punish them economically enough to where their people overthrow Putin, that’s fine

But what happens next? Who replaces Putin, someone better, or someone worse? How will Russia feel about America and NATO after we punish Russia as hard as we can economically?

Now put a few possible realities together: 1. A hatred of America and NATO by Russia for ruining their economy + 2. A brand new leader possibly out to prove something + 3. 1,000+ nuclear warheads

….food for thought
Old 03-02-2022, 10:49 PM
Banned

/\
Old 03-02-2022, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tucker just brought up an interesting point. If our intentions are to punish Russia, and we need to punish them economically enough to where their people overthrow Putin, that’s fine
Should have thought of this prior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But what happens next? Who replaces Putin, someone better, or someone worse? How will Russia feel about America and NATO after we punish Russia as hard as we can economically?
Should have your ducks in a row.

Quote:
Now put a few possible realities together: 1. A hatred of America and NATO by Russia for ruining their economy + 2. A brand new leader possibly out to prove something + 3. 1,000+ nuclear warheads

….food for thought
I don't give a shit. Drop em or tuck tail because there are no other moves in this corner. Lot of dumbass whores. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-02-2022, 11:08 PM
Banned

/\ /\
Old 03-02-2022, 11:11 PM
Banned

Point to all the people against borders.

Point to all the people against guns and "armed citizens".

Point to all the people against supporting america.

Its easy to make shit up.

Right wingers hate black peop oh wait.. thats true.

Right wingers hate mex- oh damnit..

Right wingers hate the average american and would pick a con-man over anyone else in the entire country to be pres-oh wait..

damnit this is harder than i thought it would be.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:16 PM
Banned

"It's easy to make shit up." and then gravy posts a list of made-up shit. And how!
Old 03-02-2022, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Point to all the people against borders.

Point to all the people against guns and "armed citizens".

Point to all the people against supporting america.

Its easy to make shit up.

Right wingers hate black peop oh wait.. thats true.

Right wingers hate mex- oh damnit..

Right wingers hate the average american and would pick a con-man over anyone else in the entire country to be pres-oh wait..

damnit this is harder than i thought it would be.
Trump got a third of the Latino vote. Are all those people racist?