Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Arrow Making Kael Great Again

I was super touched by this gesture and thought I'd help raise community awareness for the team. As you all know, Awakened has no friends and so they are seeking BDA STYLE modifications to an existing agreement to disallow cooperative play on behalf of others who have friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Breaken - (a.k.a Chest 2.0)
Default Proposal: Statue/Avatar Agreement
To All Guilds With Posting Privileges,

<Awakened> would like to propose a Statue/Avatar Agreement that is available to any guild who signs it, meaning you have access to this section of the forum.

Quote:
1. All server rules still apply.

(This means that during the first hour of Statue FTE, you are locked from engaging any raid mobs. Also, should you kill Statue, you are given 20 minutes of uncontested Avatar per server rules.)

2. A guild that FTEs Statue has 24 non-competitive hours where they are given one attempt. No other guild adhering to this agreement will FTE Statue until the total 24 hour period has concluded or until one attempt has occurred.

(This is 1 hour of server lock plus 23 additional hours where no guild in this agreement will lock it from you. After the 24 hours, or after a wipe, he is open to be FTEd per server rules)

3. Any guilds adhering to this agreement which assists in killing Statue / Avatar are expected to have adhered to the same restrictions (player made agreement and server rules) as the guild which got FTE.

(This means that if you seek help on either Statue or Avatar, the guild that assists must not have been locked into a mob when Statue FTE was obtained, and must not have killed any raid mobs during the initial hour of the Statue lock.)

4. If a guild that is not participating in the player made Statue rules FTEs Statue during another guild's 24 hours, it is prohibited for any participating guild to assist in that kill.

(This means that if a random guild who has not agreed to follow these rules locks into Statue (per server rules this is allowed), any guild that has posted they adhere to this 24 Hour rule may not assist. It prevents guilds from circumventing this agreement.)

5. Any guilds not signing this agreement will not be allotted the 24 Hours, but only the single server rule hour.

(This means if you want the 24 hours to schedule an optimal time, you must agree to the rules.)

6. Should any guild in this agreement feel a revision is required, whether addition or redaction, that guild shall make a separate post in this section of the forums with the request. Alternatively, the request can be made in Skype. If it is agreed by all parties, it will be edited on the agreement.

(The change is not official until it is posted into these rules. Any possible agreement in another thread or Skype does not constitute a change in rules.)

7. Should any guild decide to remove themselves from this agreement, they must post here stating their intentions with a minimum of 7 days notice of when they plan to leave the agreement.

(This week notice was arbitrary. We would be open to a longer notice)

It is possible there may still be loopholes and ways to abuse this agreement, but we believe this is a solid start. If you have some ideas to add to this agreement before signing, we can discuss those as well.

There are other agreements I will be writing up in the next few days that will be open to all as well. Thank you for reading.

Breaken
Leader of <Awakened>
Please shar your prayers and words of support for Awakened during this difficult period. We do not want to lose another struggling guild to the beguiling cries of the uncontested Phinig loot orgy.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Chest doesn't play here because he broke the server rules.
Don't let his little story about boo hoo raid scene bullshit deceive you.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Left p99 willingly and enjoying the fk out of EQ. Gonna kill AoW x3 tonight. God bless.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Fire Giant

I did cringe a bit
Old 01-05-2017, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Left p99 willingly
To save face for the <BDA> guild.
All those people you deceived and used to accomplish YOUR goals on p99.
bda's Core was rotten as fuck.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To save face for the <BDA> guild.
All those people you deceived and used to accomplish YOUR goals on p99.
bda's Core was rotten as fuck.
Nah
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:03 PM
Kobold

"If you have friends who are also FTE'ing things but will help you later, this doesn't work for us as we will zerg upon it!"
Old 01-05-2017, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

"Hey guys, I made a post!"
"No, I made a post! Mine's better"

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...76#post2437176
Old 01-05-2017, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

I was in kael for a AoW BDA raid once...
They Wiped.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Kobold

all guilds merge to one giant guild. giant zerg guild splits up into small raid forces (ie group a goes to kill tov, group b goes to kill all kunark dragons) and kills all the content once a week. all loot is awarded on a dkp basis.

why even have more than one guild? if you dont like someone just dont talk to them? youre not going to like everyone in your guild nor be liked by all of them.