Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2018, 11:08 PM
Banned

Default 25% exp

this is going on too long man what the fuck i cant even decide who when or how to play for the whole thing these things normally last like two days ya know i mean holy crap why on earth is a most of a thing week a thing toomanyaltstoomanyhcoicestoomuchtime people fighting over mobs people taking canyon away from pond people training over others to pull fucking people in RCY thinking they are a real camp splitting up the spawns even more fuck why and the weekend is coming up thats going to make things worse faught over a frog today because reasons got forced out of a loot camp because a group thought they were entitled to the place because they didnt call a camp check kurns was sowrse so many lizards so little skeletons people bringing in their level sixty friends claiming fte on everything and seafury island was a bust because fuck so many people the breaking point the breaking point the breaking point was watching a level two bard swarm qeynos

#twilightzone
Old 07-06-2018, 11:23 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-06-2018, 11:59 PM
Kobold

I didn't read, hope this helps

Old 07-07-2018, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

You dropped these. Please use them next time.
Old 07-07-2018, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

are you saving any drugs for everyone else?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is going on too long man what the fuck i cant even decide who when or how to play for the whole thing these things normally last like two days ya know i mean holy crap why on earth is a most of a thing week a thing toomanyaltstoomanyhcoicestoomuchtime people fighting over mobs people taking canyon away from pond people training over others to pull fucking people in RCY thinking they are a real camp splitting up the spawns even more fuck why and the weekend is coming up thats going to make things worse faught over a frog today because reasons got forced out of a loot camp because a group thought they were entitled to the place because they didnt call a camp check kurns was sowrse so many lizards so little skeletons people bringing in their level sixty friends claiming fte on everything and seafury island was a bust because fuck so many people the breaking point the breaking point the breaking point was watching a level two bard swarm qeynos

#twilightzone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg giphy.jpg (22.0 KB, 1 views)
Old 07-08-2018, 03:32 AM
Banned

There is a reason the gms dont do 50/100% exp anymore and 5 day 25% exp should follow suit. there is such a thing as too much of a good thing and seeing the worst in people really really makes it apparent. seeing 4+ people waitlists, permacamped solo camped areas, not being able to get a group on 12 different alts who i am fairly sure dont know im jauna..

just like humans were designed to not be awake for more than 24 or so hours. bonus exp should not be going on for this long
Old 07-08-2018, 06:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a reason the gms dont do 50/100% exp anymore and 5 day 25% exp should follow suit. there is such a thing as too much of a good thing and seeing the worst in people really really makes it apparent. seeing 4+ people waitlists, permacamped solo camped areas, not being able to get a group on 12 different alts who i am fairly sure dont know im jauna..

just like humans were designed to not be awake for more than 24 or so hours. bonus exp should not be going on for this long
This is why Communism fails
Old 07-08-2018, 06:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why Communism fails
Attached Images
File Type: jpg received_1668321426531862.jpg (20.7 KB, 0 views)
Closed Thread