Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 08:35 AM
Banned

Of things I actually obtained, Time's Antithesis.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:31 AM
Kobold

Memory for me when I played live.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:00 PM
Orc

Jboots! It meant the difference between being able to solo, and not being able to solo for my wizard, as there wasn't always someone in the zone who could SoW.

also, staff of temperate flux. the resist debuff was helpful, but even more useful was the ability to instant pull stuff while still moving. one thing i miss when I play my necro.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

As a paladin that grew up from release day until sometime during Velious, I'm having a hard time remembering when an item really changed my gameplay. I can think of one at least, and that was when I got Ghoulbane. I got that quite early with the help from some other paladin friends that were a bit higher level than me, and Unrest at the time was still a great place for me to get experience. Soloing became quite tolerable, and groups wanted you even if they already had a tank class.

After that, I'm not so sure. Soulfire and Fiery Avenger were amazing weapons, but they were just the same things with better stats. Those two items changed the amount of tells I got, certainly, with dozens of people every day saying "stats of fire sword please" (this was before you could link items, and I got so many tells I just made a macro reply,) and "wow cool weapon!"

There may be others but I can't think of them. Journeyman's boots from Drelzna, certainly, but that was just mentioned above.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:37 PM
Banned

My tolan's helm on my ranger definitely made travelling places easier, no more fizzling on invis
Closed Thread