Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: You have been selected for additional screening.
This flimsy mask will surely protect me. 44 20.66%
I have or wish to have the Coronavirus. 24 11.27%
I have some other virus; HIV or maybe viral Meningitis. 7 3.29%
I am already dead. 67 31.46%
On my way to Vegas, Randall Flagg is calling. 32 15.02%
Mossad agents are dancing again. 39 18.31%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2020, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah "disruption to everyday life may be severe".

We're going to see a massive run on groceries soon.
I guess "soon" turned out to be 3 days:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-28-2020, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christendom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To ground this "conjecture" back into the word:

Ezekiel 28:1-26
The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre, Thus says the Lord God: “Because your heart is proud, and you have said, ‘I am a god, I sit in the seat of the gods, in the heart of the seas,’ yet you are but a man, and no god, though you make your heart like the heart of a god— you are indeed wiser than Daniel; no secret is hidden from you; by your wisdom and your understanding you have made wealth for yourself, and have gathered gold and silver into your treasuries; by your great wisdom in your trade you have increased your wealth, and your heart has become proud in your wealth— ...
Good info. Seems to me like most the info/entertainment we get fed is deceptive and evil.
Old 02-28-2020, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

What kind of disaster would this be without a heavy dose of bible verses?

I mean that's just awesome. You can pull a little bit, but the party doesn't get serious until the cleric gets here.

You know what I love about the crazy Mussulmen? They have some super-specific criteria for the end-times:

Quote:
The buttocks of the women of the tribe of Daws will again sway in circumambulation around the idol Dhul-Khulsah.
Like nothing will happen until that specific act. Incredible!

I wonder what the insane Philippine guy from the gangstalking thread would have to say about this?
Old 02-28-2020, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Imaginary disaster
Old 02-28-2020, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
San Fran declared state of emergency, not because of any confirmed cases, but because it is a gateway city to China and corona/flu/cold pandemics can be effectively mitigated (i won’t say prevented) through awareness and precautionary measures.
State of emergency with 0 cases? Thats, uhh......lol
Old 02-28-2020, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christendom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It has to do with antinomianism.

As Jung details along the lines of the shadow self, those in possession of gnostikos have a choice; humility or arrogance.

As the arrogantly self-declared "creators" of law, they follow the latter path, and instead of understanding that gnosis reveals the glory of God's salvation, they seek to become Gods themselves which then tethers them back onto demonic possession, for the ego is the avenue by which Satan communicates to mankind.

In their arrogance, they fail to pierce the seventh veil detailed in Clement of Alexandrias letter to Theodore that acknowledges the existence of a secret gospel of Mark, and this is what Jesus was talking about when he told the Pharisees that they themselves had not seen the Kingdom of God, so by what right do they judge him.
Imagine what you could accomplish in your short time on Earth if all your time spent focusing on your sky daddy fairy tale were spent on something productive instead.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
IKR, i could like... explpit it to leverage guilt and create two "religions" and a social justice movement out of it to control people.

Or wait, thats already being done, isnt it?
There are enough BS fairy tales. Please don't make any more.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Let me run these numbers by you guys see if they make sense. So every year for every 1000 people, 18.5 are born and 7.8 die (which is why there's all these people lately).

Some CDC/WHO guy was estimating the virus penetration rate of 40-70% so lets assume the low end 40%. Mortality rate so far is Male 2.8% and Female 1.7% but lets be generous and just go with 2%.

So of the thousand, it infects 400 people of which 392 survive. Yay!

Now, once you have the virus it doesn't give you immunity to it again (I don't know this for sure, I know that a Japanese woman who had it came down with it two week later after being cleared) but lets just suppose. Since its so virulent it's always around, so you get sick again a month or two later.

Of the 992 remaining people 397 get sick, and 389 survive.

You stay sick for a month, you recover, couple of weeks later it hits you again. Over the course of the year, you get sick four times. And every time it comes around, your population takes a little hit.

At the end of the year, you're down to give or take 970 people. 18.5 are born. 7.8 die of other causes. Now you have 980. It's the New Year and you hear a cough.

So my question is, given that a declining population will have lower birth rate over time and that this will be further aggravated by the breakdown in social services, but at the same time the declining population will reduce the transmission rate, how many years will it be until not enough utility workers show up to man the power plants?
Old 02-28-2020, 10:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me run these numbers by you guys see if they make sense. So every year for every 1000 people, 18.5 are born and 7.8 die (which is why there's all these people lately).

Some CDC/WHO guy was estimating the virus penetration rate of 40-70% so lets assume the low end 40%. Mortality rate so far is Male 2.8% and Female 1.7% but lets be generous and just go with 2%.

So of the thousand, it infects 400 people of which 392 survive. Yay!

Now, once you have the virus it doesn't give you immunity to it again (I don't know this for sure, I know that a Japanese woman who had it came down with it two week later after being cleared) but lets just suppose. Since its so virulent it's always around, so you get sick again a month or two later.

Of the 992 remaining people 397 get sick, and 389 survive.

You stay sick for a month, you recover, couple of weeks later it hits you again. Over the course of the year, you get sick four times. And every time it comes around, your population takes a little hit.

At the end of the year, you're down to give or take 970 people. 18.5 are born. 7.8 die of other causes. Now you have 980. It's the New Year and you hear a cough.

So my question is, given that a declining population will have lower birth rate over time and that this will be further aggravated by the breakdown in social services, but at the same time the declining population will reduce the transmission rate, how many years will it be until not enough utility workers show up to man the power plants?
Ignorant premise; antibodies

Hope this helps
Old 02-28-2020, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The game that youre still playing 20 years later in perpetual childhoos is founded upon the principles of esptericism (fairy tales, as you put it)

Youre so enlightened.
What's the end goal of these two things?

Gaming -> enjoyment
Verdict: mission accomplished

Worship -> salvation/get into heaven/avoid hell/whatever
Verdict: Waste of time, as those things don't exist.

So yeah, man, totally the same thing.