Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-15-2021, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

This looks cool & normal. This taken from yahoo finance to check if the twitter image was bullshit. This only goes back to like 2001 so it doesn't look quite as steep because not so compressed. Still nuts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nasdaq yahoo finance.jpg (22.3 KB, 0 views)
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-15-2021, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

sp 500 also
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sp500.jpg (22.7 KB, 0 views)
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-15-2021, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

The like calm and rational voice inside me tries to tell me that that’s just the impact of the global economy and the Internet and everybody having a phone that we’ve seen over the last 10-20 years..

And that we still have huge parts of the world to build economies and so it could totally just keep going up and up and up… that is unless some global catastrophe burns it all down.

But then I think about how if we continue this trajectory the wage gap is just going to get bigger and bigger and bigger and that is part of the thing that is also threatening to collapse the house of cards were building.

Like it was just like five or six years ago that Silicon Valley was making it out that $1 billion was a big deal and now $100 billion is a big deal.

So the best case scenario that just gets bigger and bigger and bigger, but how could that possibly be best case scenario I just don’t understand. No idea how stuff is going to work but I’m not an economist… I’m a doomer.
Last edited by Jibartik; 09-15-2021 at 03:06 PM..
Old 09-15-2021, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The like calm and rational voice inside me tries to tell me that that’s just the impact of the global economy and the Internet and everybody having a phone that we’ve seen over the last 10-20 years..

And that we still have huge parts of the world to build economies and so it could totally just keep going up and up and up… that is unless some global catastrophe burns it all down.

But then I think about how if we continue this trajectory the wage gap is just going to get bigger and bigger and bigger and that is part of the thing that is also threatening to collapse the house of cards were building.

Like it was just like five or six years ago that Silicon Valley was making it out that $1 billion was a big deal and now $100 billion is a big deal.

So the best case scenario that just gets bigger and bigger and bigger, but how could that possibly be best case scenario I just don’t understand. No idea how stuff is going to work but I’m not an economist… I’m a doomer.
There will always be a system with points. So you won't have to barter your butt for butter. But you may have to trade your bits for bitcredits and still barter your butt on the side for whatever else it is you want.

That's life tho.

Your butt is decreasing in value exponentially as you sit there.

That's also life.

I do believe we are reaching a point at which those with the biggest butts will find it cheaper to just kill the butts they don't need or want, than to create opportunities for the unnecessary butts. Also the little butts cannot band together unto one ginormous butt under this divisive and chaotic climate of buttworship. For they would lose their butts into the giant butt. Or glutial mass.

Tldr were buttfucked. Plz don't tell my nurse practicioner, doctors, counselor, therapist, psychiatrist, or doctor.

This is not the opinion of a fully syndicated and peer reviewed journal.

Hug ur butts.
Old 09-15-2021, 05:40 PM
Banned

This is the end. Beautiful friend. This is end. My only friend, the end. Lost in a Roman wilderness of pain. And all the children are insane. I'll never look into your eyes again.
Old 09-15-2021, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This looks cool & normal. This taken from yahoo finance to check if the twitter image was bullshit. This only goes back to like 2001 so it doesn't look quite as steep because not so compressed. Still nuts.
I think they were just looking at the Nasdaq 100 but regardless, the dotcom bubble didn't hit 5,000 points at its peak and we at 15,500 right now.
Old 09-15-2021, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine the economy of an established interplanetary species.

My tiktok got 908,234,236,356,712,234,586,323 views yesterday.
Old 09-15-2021, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Lol nice one Jib - it almost makes this insane spike seem like it just MIGHT be sustainable. 18 percent on a 401k is normal returns right? LOL!

Bit coin? I dunno folks. Shovels?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-16-2021, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

lol well I didnt think this one was going to happen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also the ocean was blood red in Denmark thanks to the 1500 dolphins they killed.

I love it when a prophecy comes together!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2021, 06:21 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]