Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2021, 10:23 AM
Banned

well goood intentions are always a fun place to start, they just don't justify anything by themselves, that doesn't mean they are completely worthless to behold <3
Old 09-16-2021, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Are good intentions killing you before you wake up because trust me tomorrow and the rest of your days would have sucked badly for you.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2021, 11:47 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are good intentions killing you before you wake up because trust me tomorrow and the rest of your days would have sucked badly for you.

ask Mr. Latimer
tldr; father who mercy killed his disabled, suffering daughter. Big Canadian case about euthanasia.
Old 09-16-2021, 11:52 AM
Banned

i'm always scared my mom will kill me, i love her and trust her tho so i don't mind it as much as a total stranger or loser schizo trying to kill me

when it comes to killing tho i believe it should always fall along familial / and fuedal lines, being royalty maybe shouldn't grant ppl the right to kill peasents but idk man

make it a 1 up 1 down thing like in klingon military hierarchy, like ur responsible for ur superior ur superior is responsible for u, u dont get to kill ur superiors superior and ur superior only kills u if u wont kill ur underling kinda thing, but wont directly kill ur underling and if ur underling wants to kill u he or she has to kill u to get promoted in order to kill ur superior

i know its confusing i think it's for the best in reality and would equalize a lot of the issues with our system of police brutality, neglect and abandonment of ppl
Old 09-16-2021, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nark_Sinseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ask Mr. Latimer
tldr; father who mercy killed his disabled, suffering daughter. Big Canadian case about euthanasia.
I agree with euthanasia. Same idea of people giving birth to babies with deformities

or some life threatening disease. Sure, everyone should be given the chance to live

But, if your child is going to suffer for the rest of his life or live to like 20 where he

dies with half his body decaying then what's the point?

End their suffering now or let them suffer until they die? I believe what he was did

was ethical. He could have maybe picked a different way to kill his daughter but

in the end, he released her pain

Poor child. This is such a cruel world
Old 09-16-2021, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Who said anything about deformities you people are quick to cull the others.

A lot of good intentions up in here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2021, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who said anything about deformities you people are quick to cull the others.

A lot of good intentions up in here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
INDEED

Old 09-16-2021, 12:31 PM
Banned

even people that bitch and whine a lot (like me)

are all probably happy to be alive most of the time if u look at all of the time not just the time they remember bitching and whining

so liek i garantee my nextdoor neighboor is super glad not to be culled and to be around for their kids or friends
Old 09-16-2021, 12:40 PM
Kobold

CB2AB423-B023-465A-8B0E-00124C2261C4.jpg

Fear not those with the power to destroy the body.
But fear instead The One who is able to destroy both body and soul.

May God’s Mercy be upon us all.
Old 09-16-2021, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Question

What’s tyrannical rn??