Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2021, 11:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bigot!

Why can't you understand the internet is for my problems, not yours. Here, take my problems and if you wont then I will spam this board like a spaz until you take them seriously. This place might've been an escape once for people like you, those who dont know what is good. That is why I am here now, you will read and understand. Sorry if this ruins your escape, well no I am not sorry at all, in fact it fills me with glee.

I came with social media, praise the phone and eat some e-Aids.
I really don't mind if you type bigot at me. I don't see it though. I accept all faiths, gender identities, orientations, and medical diagnoses as personal issues. And it's OK to be on Seroquel.

However, liek, if you wan't to talk about your problems thats cool? You played on red1.0 lately? I wonder if u ever tried diehard pvp - it will breathe fresh life into EQ for you!
Old 09-16-2021, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really don't mind if you type bigot at me. I don't see it though. I accept all faiths, gender identities, orientations, and medical diagnoses as personal issues. And it's OK to be on Seroquel.

However, liek, if you wan't to talk about your problems thats cool? You played on red1.0 lately? I wonder if u ever tried diehard pvp - it will breathe fresh life into EQ for you!
lmao I don't even play P99, I just shit up the boards for lulz, I tell dumb people all about my problems all day long and if they mouth back they get nuked! LMAO

TLP 4 Lyfe
Old 09-16-2021, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao I don't even play P99, I just shit up the boards for lulz, I tell dumb people all about my problems all day long and if they mouth back they get nuked! LMAO

TLP 4 Lyfe

tru but i looked at the logins for all my red99 characters today and got a lil nostalgiac for my cleric and wizard

I think I'm going to play skyrim again, got any recommenations as to how to mod it, mod packs? like modding guides that arent 20 years old, I feel like I would be better off reinstalling that game or buying it from somewhere other than steam which sucks big time now-adays especially with modding idk.

u know i've run the rogue questline like 50x but never got all the rogue guild hall upgrades???! like wtf thats weak i need to do better
Old 09-16-2021, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tru but i looked at the logins for all my red99 characters today and got a lil nostalgiac for my cleric and wizard

I think I'm going to play skyrim again, got any recommenations as to how to mod it, mod packs? like modding guides that arent 20 years old, I feel like I would be better off reinstalling that game or buying it from somewhere other than steam which sucks big time now-adays especially with modding idk.

u know i've run the rogue questline like 50x but never got all the rogue guild hall upgrades???! like wtf thats weak i need to do better
Skyrim? oh that bigot game, figures.

I am playing Depression Quest on Steam, Its great because after you live it in real life then you can play it on the computer! omg brilliant!

Did I tell you all about the myriad of pills I pop daily? omg its so interesting you have to know about it. I would tell you but you are a bigot, hnnnnnngggggg i can't help myself, *vomits on board* here in your lap!

I get that some people are living less than ideal lives, I spend my days layed up though, anyway I just thought this would help snap those fuckers who are just barely hanging on LMAO, let me tell you about these pills [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2021, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Skyrim? oh that bigot game, figures.

I am playing Depression Quest on Steam, Its great because after you live it in real life then you can play it on the computer! omg brilliant!

Did I tell you all about the myriad of pills I pop daily? omg its so interesting you have to know about it. I would tell you but you are a bigot, hnnnnnngggggg i can't help myself, *vomits on board* here in your lap!

I get that some people are living less than ideal lives, I spend my days layed up though, anyway I just thought this would help snap those fuckers who are just barely hanging on LMAO, let me tell you about these pills [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
roifl babe, want to make a new thread toghether and we can mod skyrim with pills?
Old 09-16-2021, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
roifl babe, want to make a new thread toghether and we can mod skyrim with pills?
ooo oooo can we pop pills together and be bigots, after can we swim in a sewer to clean off?

psyyyyyyyyyycho posting on the edge of tomorrow.
Old 09-16-2021, 12:09 PM
Banned

imagine a mod that let u pop a blue pill and ur character grows massive breasts and high heals which do melee attacks lol

(kinda like the vampire lord modE!)!!!
Old 09-16-2021, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
This explains why you shouldn't shame my psycho posting, because this is the real me do you understand? its not a forum persona, this is me. I am deeply ill but choose the internet as the place for healing. It's upsetting that some use it for other reasons that have nothing to do with me, its off-putting because I should be the center of the universe.

lmao, just kidding this is a psycho post lolololololol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol thats a solid parody but hanestly i just want a little civility, like not open hostility.

Seems you BLAME me for assigning u the compulsive chore of hating on trans ppl that you must do when u see them Lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i've never once sat on here bitching unprovoked, fact. i protect my personal space.

anyway u just go imagine wrassling that bitch to the ground who was talking thru u. loud mouth!!
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-16-2021 at 05:11 PM..
Old 09-16-2021, 05:20 PM
Banned

just imagine somewhere deep inside mblake that persona is totally real lol

(it was a good parody) had me chucklin all mornins
Old 09-16-2021, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
just imagine somewhere deep inside mblake that persona is totally real lol

(it was a good parody) had me chucklin all mornins
lol unfortunately true
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread