Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm too weak to post cat memes right now.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.
wym weak??

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what medication would instantly cure you? most of this sounds very not great but it's good you're feeling stronger today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got 82.5% on an exam I didn't study enough for and was sure I bombed. Clinicals were canceled today so slept till 1045 instead of waking up at 0500. Needed the extra sleep. Guardian angel still watching over me.
nice cecily!! you're really doing it lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I decided a few years ago to stop seeking medical treatment for my severe illness because the chances that I will get better and contribute to society don't justify it. It was the main factor in my last major suicide attempt.

I'm not encouraging others to feel the same. And out of respect for my loved ones I've decided to stay the course even if that means spending 19hrs a day in bed at home a virtual cripple.

Love yall.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Well I feel fucking fantastic, except the doordash lady gave me the wrong food this morning. I'm eating it bc hungry but idk why anyone would order this junk. I wanted my oatmeal, salad, and bagel but instead I got greasy breakfast sandwiches. Ice cream coffee with whipped cream instead of my normal coffee w normal cream.

Gonna play barbells and cardio and then hopefully spend the day studying, bleh :P

I got 7 pullups in a single set yesterday! Maybe not a huge accomplishment to most but I remember when I bought my little doorframe pullup bar and could only hang on it and do negatives lol.
Old 09-14-2021, 12:26 PM
Banned

My little kitten meows at me but never makes any sound i think he's mute.
Old 09-14-2021, 12:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wym weak??

what medication would instantly cure you? most of this sounds very not great but it's good you're feeling stronger today.

nice cecily!! you're really doing it lol.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Well I feel fucking fantastic, except the doordash lady gave me the wrong food this morning. I'm eating it bc hungry but idk why anyone would order this junk. I wanted my oatmeal, salad, and bagel but instead I got greasy breakfast sandwiches. Ice cream coffee with whipped cream instead of my normal coffee w normal cream.

Gonna play barbells and cardio and then hopefully spend the day studying, bleh :P

I got 7 pullups in a single set yesterday! Maybe not a huge accomplishment to most but I remember when I bought my little doorframe pullup bar and could only hang on it and do negatives lol.

Like 50% of the people in my division couldnt do five in boot camp.
Old 09-14-2021, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like 50% of the people in my division couldnt do five in boot camp.
Yeah they're tough. Chin ups are a lot more fun tbh.

A few months ago I could do 4 max. Currently upper body is only pulls/chins/bench to save time, so I've done a ton of them! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-14-2021, 12:51 PM
Banned

Wide grip hardest but ya 7 is very good better than prolly 80% of all people can do
Old 09-14-2021, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

my dog tried to hide under the bed when it was time to die

Sorry OP
Old 09-14-2021, 12:54 PM
Banned

In 1994 i weighed 163 and benched 310 no steroids no creatin
Old 09-14-2021, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my dog tried to hide under the bed when it was time to die

Sorry OP
He would have died years ago without his shot. He got a lot better though and was doing really well lately. He's had a really good summer. All his medicine came from the charity of others.

No sign of him. Still.

One of my moms patients painted an incredible cat out of rainbow colors and gave it to her, which she brought home to me today.

In my prime. It was 24 pull-ups. I was training for airborne school.

This universe is weird.
Old 09-14-2021, 06:14 PM
Banned

We found him! He was nested deep in the back of my housemates closet burried behind a pile of clothes.

He's doing just fine and got his shot.
Old 09-14-2021, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
We found him! He was nested deep in the back of my housemates closet burried behind a pile of clothes.

He's doing just fine and got his shot.
Yay! Absence makes the heart grow fonder. ❤️ 😺
Closed Thread