Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 12:07 AM
Kobold

I'm assuming Watchman Halv and Mylz in Steamfont were not fixed as well.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:08 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Boats still look rather unseaworthy. This is the last time the GMs should allow the boat pilots access to the bars on the wharves! First a dock accident, next thing you know, it's dark elves and trolls floating so heavily through the Oceanof tears that you could walk from Sister Island to the Sea furies without getting your feet wet.

You know... that might not be a bad idea...
Old 10-04-2010, 06:30 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenurn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm assuming Watchman Halv and Mylz in Steamfont were not fixed as well.
All 5 steamfont watchmans next update. Keep em coming, it wont be far off.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by khazim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boats still look rather unseaworthy. This is the last time the GMs should allow the boat pilots access to the bars on the wharves! First a dock accident, next thing you know, it's dark elves and trolls floating so heavily through the Oceanof tears that you could walk from Sister Island to the Sea furies without getting your feet wet.

You know... that might not be a bad idea...
The SS Everquest_Valdez
Old 10-04-2010, 08:10 AM
Kobold

Is split dropping coins (losing part of the loot coins, I mean) now? I was grouped with my regular partner last night fighting gnolls reavers in EK. We wree doing this the other day with a normal drop being several gold per kills. Last night we were not getting any gold (only two in about 25 or so that we killed had gold). We decided to kill a couple with autosplit turned off. These had several gold on them.

Maybe it was just horrible luck.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:34 AM
Sarnak

Hell of a job guys. Thank you so much for your hard work!
Old 10-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did these 2 also have their spawn time adjusted? I remember going to this spot a couple months back and they were @ ~27min instead of ~6min.

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=3094

Towards the bottom:
I was going to post the same question. I don't know if they have been adjusted, but they should be.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:08 AM
VIP / Contributor

That was already answered.... one post below the question.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:36 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveguard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is split dropping coins (losing part of the loot coins, I mean) now? I was grouped with my regular partner last night fighting gnolls reavers in EK. We wree doing this the other day with a normal drop being several gold per kills. Last night we were not getting any gold (only two in about 25 or so that we killed had gold). We decided to kill a couple with autosplit turned off. These had several gold on them.

Maybe it was just horrible luck.
I just tested this with even and odd coin amounts in varying group sizes. It works correctly. The coins are split evenly, until there aren't enough coins to be split, at which point the looter gets the remainder, which is how it functioned on live.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Fire Giant

Uthgaard: Research vendors around the world have been added or had their inventories fixed

Uthgaard: Concordance of Research combines have been implemented

Woot!
Discord:Boommaster/Tinkermaster#9869
Closed Thread