Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2015, 10:10 AM
Fire Giant

Playing an ENC after I found out bard swarming was removed... Man wtf
Old 12-20-2015, 11:08 AM
Aviak

Is there a site somewhere that shows class distribution on Phinny?
Old 12-21-2015, 01:13 PM
Kobold

Made a chanter named Gingyr Haznosoul. Halfway thru lvl 49. Hole unlocked yesterday. Half geared in loam already plus gebs and smr. Have met some awesome people. I fucking love Phinny.

The P99'r formerly known as Bethe.
Old 12-21-2015, 01:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did they slow the xp rate way down? I see they posted an announcement it was meant to be slower. I just started tonight it took me an hour to get to level 2......on p99 i was 3-4 by then
Yes, its like 2/3 normal server xp.
Old 12-21-2015, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playing an ENC after I found out bard swarming was removed... Man wtf
The thought of going into my own instanced zones and swarming to max level.... lol.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-21-2015, 05:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The thought of going into my own instanced zones and swarming to max level.... lol.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn't quite work that way. A new instance of a regular zone only opens when tehre is a lot of people in the main instance. There is no way to get an instance to yourself unless it spawned and everyone else has left it and you are the only thing keeping it open. Even at 4 am , no instance is deserted if it exists.
Old 12-23-2015, 12:11 PM
Fire Giant

Xp rate is actually worse than P99. lvl 10 after 2-3 nights. I swear I got my druid to 30 easier on p99 lol.

Note, OP probably posted when xp was double for the weekend etc.

At level 10, you sometimes need to kill 3 dark blues for 1% of xp (wtf right.) White/yellow cons will equal 1% but killing whites/yellows in rags was always difficult.
Old 12-23-2015, 12:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhdjoseywales [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Made a chanter named Gingyr Haznosoul. Halfway thru lvl 49. Hole unlocked yesterday. Half geared in loam already plus gebs and smr. Have met some awesome people. I fucking love Phinny.

The P99'r formerly known as Bethe.
Holy hell man did you even log out when double XP was live? I probably need to start grouping rather than solo. Solo seems like the shits here in comparison to the group bonus.
Old 12-23-2015, 01:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy hell man did you even log out when double XP was live? I probably need to start grouping rather than solo. Solo seems like the shits here in comparison to the group bonus.
solo is terrible here bro. hook up with a good group in unrest or guk and the xp flows like rain.

i took the week off last week so i played pretty much til my eyes bled each day. by the time double xp came around i was already in the mid to high 40's.

last night we killed naggy, vox, phinny twice, yael, and cleared fear including draco, minis and cazic. we were server seconds on all the mobs sadly but we did get a server first BCG and 2 slime bloods.

i am lovin this shit
Old 12-24-2015, 06:18 AM
Fire Giant

Thanks for the advice man!

I think I'm going back to the bard and will box a second toon from my laptop. Going to do my best to find groups this time rather than solo!
Closed Thread