Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-12-2022, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was a joke. Do you think that spiderman is real?
Trumptards are so goddamn pathetic, telling us all Russia isn't a threat but even acknowledging LGBT people exist is the real danger.
Old 04-12-2022, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

The audacity! Can you imagine having a sense of humor, AND a stance on politics?!?!?!?
Old 04-12-2022, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're more promiscuous than average and prone to early onset mortality.
Men are more promiscuous than women on average, and they're also prone to early onset mortality
Old 04-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Men are more promiscuous than women on average, and they're also prone to early onset mortality
I'm saying like, risk of liver/kidney damage from the tittytestiskittle medicines. They're supposed to get monitored I think?

Men are also more often murderers, do you want more men being created?
Old 04-12-2022, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
telling us all Russia isn't a threat
Armed with only a couple of combine longswords even.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-12-2022, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm saying like, risk of liver/kidney damage from the tittytestiskittle medicines. They're supposed to get monitored I think?

I guess maybe, I don't know enough about those meds to say

No, absolutely not, I'd fully support even a capitalist world if only women were allowed to make political decisions
Old 04-12-2022, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol
Old 04-12-2022, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess maybe, I don't know enough about those meds to say

No, absolutely not, I'd fully support even a capitalist world if only women were allowed to make political decisions
Chris rock covered that

We’d have no war but countries wouldnt talk to each other

/shrug, merkel sucked ass. And if Iranian women ruled Iran, Jesus, it would be even worse. Everyone in the Middle East would get rekt, come piss off my wife I dare you
Last edited by Patriam1066; 04-12-2022 at 07:44 PM..
Old 04-12-2022, 07:40 PM
Banned

Quote:

It's not super dangerous in healthy ppl. It can be in unhealthy ppl. If you're already sick, obese, addicted whatever, solve that first. It's easier just to hit the gym, health food emporium and get your shit toghether then to transition. And you're going to want to do that anyway.

It's not really high depending on circumstances. Tbh. I really feel like they do take about 10-20 "youthful" years outa ya. Depends on if u snip or not. Taking them at 20, you're going to menopause at 40. Not having testicles takes more out of u than the estrogen Itself is a risk factor.

For a healthy yoga instructor who watches sun exposure +5% cancer mortality rate.

For like a drug addict, it compounds complications and stuff. Like, +40% mortality rate overall on top of like smoking.

I was super heck'n fit for like 6 years, until I took buproprion and stopped eating or drinking water. That psych med was really dangerous af, is. Removed fear. Enabling self harm and helping me carry out with my plans in a manic state thinking that I was a burden. Dumb. Truly bad stuff.

Is it worth it? Not if you're going to kill yourself anyway. It really probably isn't. Only one way to find out though...

I don't think I could have lived with myself the other way (fully 100% intact nonmutilated all natural). Male. Tho. Anyway. So. Like... I dunno. Transitioning bought me 10, 15 years? While simultaneously taking 15 years? It's messy. Not fun. Hindsight. I REALLY wish I could have just stayed a guy.

I'm happier now tho. A lot nicer too.. even with this weird shit going on. No ragrets.

Like,... also... girls...the heck'n standards for women. Lol. It's not for the faint of heart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by starkind; 04-12-2022 at 07:44 PM..
Old 04-12-2022, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Hahaha gypsy camp I lol’ed