Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2019, 09:52 AM
Banned

Default Chief Special Warfare Operator Edward "Eddie" Gallagher

#FREE EDDIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFe-n4Eu6Mw
Old 02-20-2019, 10:52 AM
Banned

If you read the Navy times article this is because a special operater sniched and bitched. And the platoon knew more people than Gallagher would get in trouble. It's quite possible the snitch was a little bitch and exaggerated and exacerbated the situation. Needless to say I would not be surprised if Gallagher did kill civilians which then got covered up. Really though if you're on a battle field or in a front as a civilian and don't want to potentially get shot you're a fucking dumbass.

I hope he gets out of it and his buddies who lied to protect him and their superiors do too. This is an apolitical case though. The military has to investigate and prosecute even if the evidence is retarded and sketchy bitching.

Anyway he was already cleared of the reinlistment ceremony on the battle field as that isn't even that unusual.

Snitches bitching about the natural order of the universe. Happens every time. Military justice is fucking harsh. It ain't no game and it isn't really about justice.
Last edited by Irulan; 02-20-2019 at 11:03 AM..
Old 02-20-2019, 12:28 PM
Banned

100% with him, hes handsome. i watched the whole video. i like masculine america men thats why i do this rich man's blaire white thing.
Old 02-20-2019, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100% with him, hes handsome. i watched the whole video. i like masculine america men thats why i do this rich man's blaire white thing.
yep.

And brown people shouldn't > white people, especially while overseas.
Closed Thread