Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

Default So where is the Iksar Betrayer spawn now?

I get conflicting info: Wiki says he has been moved to roamers, and forum posts I found say the static spawn that I know from live near the bridge to royals with waterfall doorway. Those are more recent than user posts on the roamer spawn...
Old 03-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Fire Giant

Spawns in the tunnel near the exit of Chardok. Levitate up there and kill everything. Easier to just buy loot rights from the chardok AE though.
Old 03-10-2016, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

TY Elzhi. I won't buy MQ from any stinkin RMT cunts tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(or from legit AE groups that are monopolizing the zone and selling loot rights)
Old 03-10-2016, 06:15 PM
Fire Giant

^ sounds to me like someone doesn't really need a chardok pipe
Old 03-10-2016, 07:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky_kc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ sounds to me like someone doesn't really need a chardok pipe
wtf is this shit.
"that's a nice pipe you have there. shame if something would happen to it"

it isn't your zone, dude.
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 03-10-2016, 08:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoucLangur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TY Elzhi. I won't buy MQ from any stinkin RMT cunts tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(or from legit AE groups that are monopolizing the zone and selling loot rights)
No one uses chardok for anything but royals and AE groups. The zone is a pain in the ass, almost everything casts, mobs are on a short respawn (18 mins), drops aren't great and it's not an easy to reach location. The betrayer is not a common spawn. People always bitch about chardok AE, but lets be realistic. There are many reasons that no one takes a group to level here and the AE isn't number 1. Save yourself the headache and buy an MQ or loot rights.
Old 03-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Kobold

Any monk complaining about chardok AE needs to realize the sheer amount of pipes and Stave's of Shielding it has produced has made gearing your class significantly cheaper and easier.

"WTF I'm not buying that loaf of bread from those supermarket cunts, I'll grow my own wheat instead."
Old 03-10-2016, 08:51 PM
Kobold

Get some friends and drop down into the slave pit between AOE pulls. Kill the static spawn and set a 20 minute timer. Pull mobs from tunnel one at a time. Pull roamers since those are the PH. Keep this up for a few cycles and the mobs will spawn on your timer instead of the AOErs. We did it with a 58 monk / 58 shaman on a Saturday morning and it took 1 hour
Old 03-10-2016, 09:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trajor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get some friends and drop down into the slave pit between AOE pulls. Kill the static spawn and set a 20 minute timer. Pull mobs from tunnel one at a time. Pull roamers since those are the PH. Keep this up for a few cycles and the mobs will spawn on your timer instead of the AOErs. We did it with a 58 monk / 58 shaman on a Saturday morning and it took 1 hour
you get out of here with your rational discourse
Old 03-10-2016, 09:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one uses chardok for anything but royals and AE groups. The zone is a pain in the ass, almost everything casts, mobs are on a short respawn (18 mins), drops aren't great and it's not an easy to reach location. The betrayer is not a common spawn. People always bitch about chardok AE, but lets be realistic. There are many reasons that no one takes a group to level here and the AE isn't number 1. Save yourself the headache and buy an MQ or loot rights.
No, AE is #1, sorry man. I'd have come here several times already if it wasn't for the specter of AE groups hanging over our heads. I remember this place on Live and there are some very good xp spots. But it's not worth the hassle to try and find a CSR so that you can keep them from the AE groups.
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Closed Thread