Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 07:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftyfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"get down to there level if insanity" Maybe you should learn how tov works before saying this, do you really think its hard to root net a mob and run in a str8 line? Wake up, earthquakes happen 2x a month that leaves the dragons all spawning in one day practically. you must not know anything about the raid scene.
So killing almost every single mob every single week for years on end almost exactly when they spawn isn't insanity? On a server that will no longer progress? Stop being so short sighted talking about the raid scene. Two quakes a month barely became a thing, how about the years of coth ducking/16 hour standing on the line fte races etc.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Velious wasn't for a year and a half later. Try again.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=143954

Try again.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Detoxx, Put yourself in CSG's shoes. Awakened trains you at entrance and concedes all dragons involved, You still kill eashen. Do you petition Awakened still?

I know for a fact that Sirken has thrown out several petitions over the years due to the party affected still getting the dragon/mob involved. He would not even look at a petition you filled if the offending party conceded outright.....wtf is going on.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=284291

Would I? Not sure. But you guys have petitioned us for interfering with a mob we previously conceded and got us suspended so dont look to me for sympathy.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

I don't understand...you treat each other the same way every month and get suspended every month. Why do you act surprised when it happens?
Old 03-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by coverjudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
another thought, have you tried telling them how big of a beta cuck you are? let us know how those elysian fields are! hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
You already blew your first response. Don't get mad about it.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Legday was the hero and savior of one Lord Vyemm and duly recognized as so by the emperor himself, Rogean - Please refrain from bashing royalty.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So killing almost every single mob every single week for years on end almost exactly when they spawn isn't insanity? On a server that will no longer progress? Stop being so short sighted talking about the raid scene. Two quakes a month barely became a thing, how about the years of coth ducking/16 hour standing on the line fte races etc.
You act like loot is easy to come bye, i have been raiding like 2 years and have hardly anything, the fact that people think 20 gharns fists and 20 vyemms fangs drop is untrue. There is nothing wrong with a bunch of people who enjoy raiding in ever quest and want to BiS there toon. the only thing easy to come bye is AG using a petition as a form of getting more loot! its sickening.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by coverjudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, is this what it feels like to be you on grindr?
Cmon you can do better than that. I've seen you drop a few decent one liners.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:36 PM
Orc

people have forumquested way harder then EQ'd in the last 18 hours as evidenced by the 47 pages of this post.

Im scared to start reading as my OCD wont let me stop reading until i'm finished and i'm terrified there will be 120 pages by the time i get from 1 to 47.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You already blew your first response. Don't get mad about it.
Legday already blew his first response on GrindR if you kow what i mean

he SUcc DicC
Closed Thread