Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2018, 01:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnland [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep hearing this. Is it just because 1-50 was super fast, and the stark contrast makes it seem slower than p99?

I thought RoZ had a exp bonus multiplier higher than r99.
1-50 is fast and they made 51-60 brutal. It isn't as bad as blue 99 but I feel like it is tougher than red99, especially with the group bonus on red99.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

To me personally the gearing up and raid bosses/pvp is the fun part of EQ, the EXP grind is always what loses me.

50-60 I think is too much for me with a family etc I can't justify spending 100 hours or whatever it would take duo to do it and I don't have the playtime to have a crew that will PL me.

If it was like 10 hours to get 60 and then show up a few hours a few times a week for pvp and raids that'd be more immersive but thats just me.
Old 09-25-2018, 11:16 AM
Banned

its not just you its almost 2019 if it takes 100 hours to get to 60 no one will do it and your server will bomb

hence why I love daoc, you can level via pvp and the exp is HUGE
Old 09-25-2018, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To me personally the gearing up and raid bosses/pvp is the fun part of EQ, the EXP grind is always what loses me.

50-60 I think is too much for me with a family etc I can't justify spending 100 hours or whatever it would take duo to do it and I don't have the playtime to have a crew that will PL me.

If it was like 10 hours to get 60 and then show up a few hours a few times a week for pvp and raids that'd be more immersive but thats just me.
You don't need to be level 60 though, you can get level 55 or so and just quest/raid/pvp whatever and you will get 60 over time.
Old 09-25-2018, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Ya I can do that in the top guild, but I think people like me not in the top guild will just quit, I can do that and PVE with the top guild but there wont be anyone to fight.

Maybe I'm wrong, eq just sux balls tbh.
Old 09-25-2018, 12:52 PM
Banned

it was amazing 20 years ago !
Old 09-25-2018, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sounds like Apex.
Old 09-25-2018, 03:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1-50 is fast and they made 51-60 brutal. It isn't as bad as blue 99 but I feel like it is tougher than red99, especially with the group bonus on red99.
Just saw a R99 video with you in it. Chasing pre level 10s newbs and first time R99 players in and out of Crushbone with a fungi + all the trimings.
Old 09-26-2018, 10:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just saw a R99 video with you in it. Chasing pre level 10s newbs and first time R99 players in and out of Crushbone with a fungi + all the trimings.
Good, only the strong SHOULD survive. Real life has unfair advantages and grief also, you should give that a try.
Old 09-26-2018, 11:10 AM
Banned

that's the story of red99 people like sickpuppy with epic rogues and fungi's grifing level 20s killing zombies in unrest wearing tattered gear

they grief their own population then cry the server is dead and we need a wipe

like a kid who breaks his toy on purpose then cries to mom the toy is broken
Closed Thread