Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2018, 09:16 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Mistmoore or Upper Guk?

I am a lvl 19 Isark Shaman... which would be better? A friend said Upper Guk is confusing?

Thanks~!

Kid-
Old 03-22-2018, 03:16 PM
Orc

Mm is better for finding groups, running to nearby city's, staying till your 40, other nearby leveling like unrest. Uguk is kind of out there and your stuck there.
Old 03-23-2018, 05:36 AM
Fire Giant

uguk if u can solo and not afraid to die, it has one of the best zone xp modifer in game.

mm is mainly for groupings (because it's usually packed), and can get quite crowded during peak hours
Old 03-23-2018, 10:24 AM
Aviak

Upper Guk is daunting, but there is more than 1 spot you could work. Mistmoore you would be relegated to the pond, and if that is full, you could be twiddling your thumbs for quite awhile. I would goto a place with many options in zone or in nearby zones. For instance, if you can't find a group in Upper Guk, you could always head over to oasis and hunt deepwater crocs until you do. Najena is close and within leveling range. Highpass is within leveling range. It's really up to you how you want to spend your time.
Old 03-23-2018, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Kill the fishies in LoIO. In the pond closest to FV; zone line nearby if you get in trouble & close to home to bank/sell.
Old 03-23-2018, 12:59 PM
Orc

You will have way better luck getting groups in Uguk. There's only one spot where you can group and like some other already said you'll just end up waiting. Uguk is better XP anyways. You'll want to look for a squire or Lguk zone line camp. Lguk zone line being better for XP. If you're in a little bit of a higher level group you could try lord or one of the deeper camps. Guk in general is worth your time to get to know.
Old 03-23-2018, 02:07 PM
Orc

I have been leveling a shaman (37 now) and i did all the usually spots - Guk / Unrest / MM / SK / Sol A.

Without doubt, Uguk is the best up to ~L25. I had no problem finding groups or partners.

After Uguk, go straight to Sol A and never leave (until you're like 45). Only go to Mistmoore of you really enjoy leveling at a snails pace, the ZEM there is terrible. Uguk and Sol A are the way to go.
Old 03-23-2018, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Don't forget about Runnyeye!

-Mcoy
Old 03-23-2018, 07:52 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks guys! This helps a lot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I appreciate it!
Closed Thread