Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 01:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont understand why every single time someone posts about being interested in a fresh new server, I get to read 20+ posts of arrogant asshats with their noses pointed in the air commenting in various ways about the insane population, how the future items will be perma-camped, how neckbeards will still be neckbeards and casuals will still be casuals...ect

I'm 99% sure everyone who is interested in a new server knows how it goes. They know the shit show that goes on for pre-nerf items and camps. It doesn't change the fact that a lot of people are STILL interested in a new server because they want the playing field to reset to zero again, regardless of the insanity.
Because this entire community is toxic, whether it admits it or not.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekreant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because this entire community is toxic, whether it admits it or not.
Not true, I think people just put it on for the forums. The game at the lower end is nothing like this.

In fact I'd go as far to say that the community is online is the opposite of how it is on here...except for the raid scene and everyone trying to find an advantage through a broken rule.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:20 AM
Planar Protector

Example, I grouped with Swish quite a bit over the years while he was playing his SK. In game he is actually quite pleasant, on the forums, drug addled man-child loser.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-11-2019, 06:31 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Example, I grouped with Swish quite a bit over the years while he was playing his SK. In game he is actually quite pleasant, on the forums, drug addled man-child loser.
Nice to see I'm still rustling people in 2019 without trying, and not even in RNF (where the quoted comment belongs) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]