Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 08:01 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by zianlo1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Paineel guards dont give faction hits though, right? Since they're undead and all...Plus, the faction hit wasnt added to them til at least velious era, right? =D
There is no associated faction hit ever with paineel guards.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falisaty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aye u are talking about kunark era not Classic pre kunark i remember in classic my friends mage killin guards with no faction loss

im still lookin for patch notes ref them patching pet faction
It's a good change.

Seems to be more of a bug fix than a purist "Classic" thing.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:33 PM
Kobold

Hey, the new patch knocked my JC from 270 back to 200. I just spent the last week skilling up, does it mean I have to start again?
Old 09-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefblac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, the new patch knocked my JC from 270 back to 200. I just spent the last week skilling up, does it mean I have to start again?
Read my post in the bug section and uthgaard's reply.

I enchant things...
Old 09-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Sarnak

Just confirmed that bard songs are still interrupted if you sit or crouch after beginning to cast them. If these changes are supposed to be active now, just letting you know that this appears to still be unresolved.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Kobold

If you are changing pet faction, how about making pets neutral while you are at it. Nothing worse than walking through a zone with greenies that all agro your pet.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Question. At what date are up "up to" on the Classic eq time table. I have found patch notes from when Sky opened and such. Some things haven't been changed as far as I can tell, nor have seen in any of the patches we have had.

(edit) here is the link where I'm checking out the different patches.

http://web.archive.org/web/200010170..._archives.html
I posted the link to the Sky Patch notes in the Bugs forum and Uthgaard gave a very thorough response showing that about 99% of it was already in place. One thing that wasn't in place I believe was the increased damage on Harm Touch, but for some reason I can't fathom, no SK has stepped forward with evidence of how much damage HT did after level 40.

edit: here's the thread, with Uthgaard's response lower down: http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=15674
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Last edited by Lazortag; 09-17-2010 at 12:25 AM..
Old 09-17-2010, 12:34 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This means Bards should regen exactly 2 mana per tick now while sitting, correct?
If this is working correctly, it should be 1 mana per tick at all times. It takes 12 meditate skill per point of mana. The 10 meditate was only to speed up memorization times.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:36 AM
Sarnak

<----remembers watching people kill lucan with pets only for no faction....

<-----remembers wondering why people would be able to sit in a full camp in uguk and use pets to kill mobs without getting hit for faction

<----remembers extremely vividly watching my friend kill his first guard on his mage and proudly exclaim that it didnt hurt faction as i sat there in disbelief as i did get faction hit for healing his pet

i ALSO remember this changing in some point after kunark, i dont know if it was immediately from kunark or not but i know this was definately not put in to classic.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:08 AM
VIP / Contributor

Attention: If you have any tradeskill over 200

Until the next code update, avoid attempting any non-trivial tradeskill combine in any tradeskill. It will reset you to 200, even if you only have one above specialization level.
Closed Thread