Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2018, 03:14 PM
Banned

lhance, you need to quit it with this "follow me from thread to thread" bullshit. Forum addicts will post on every active thread. It has nothing to do with you. You're a forum addict as well. Shut the fuck up about it.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

haha, you are the most unoriginal poster here.

You seen I added your nice quote the day you melted down, then later bragged about not eating a ban for typing the word out...

So... you create a sig with a quote of mine. Thing is, we allowed to type the word "fuck" in RnF, you fucktard. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't worry man, I am sure it's fine they never punished you for it so I figured it must be fine to roll it in my sig to remind you of the day you lost all control of your emotions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:16 PM
Banned

wow nice melt down. great thread, lulz. this one really has paid off already.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:16 PM
Banned

^ haha, starting too care a little too much lhance.

how does it feel to have me inside your thoughts 24/7
Old 01-04-2018, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lhance, you need to quit it with this "follow me from thread to thread" bullshit. Forum addicts will post on every active thread. It has nothing to do with you. You're a forum addict as well. Shut the fuck up about it.
Nah, Cecily was right. What happens is when you get into these feuds where you dislike someone, you get focused on them. When she called it "stalking" her it never registered in my mind until then but that's exactly what it is, and she was right.

I aint shutting up about it. It aint a matter of posting as an addict on the forums, dude. It's the content of what you post after that person.
Quote:
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm sorry i didn't make that alt with you... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-04-2018, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow nice melt down. great thread, lulz. this one really has paid off already.
I actually can see a post of his and not respond, he can't say the same for me. I don't know why I bother explaining that to you, if you can't see it for what it is then w/e.

Civil adults can hash out their differences I done it with other posters but this dude is beyond attempting any sort of rapport with, he has the emotional maturity of a teenager.
Quote:
Old 01-04-2018, 03:25 PM
Banned

civil adults like the ones who called others autists and retards?

you really like taking the morale high ground. this is why no one likes you now..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Server GM

What have you FQers done to Lhance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What have you FQers done to Lhance
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Closed Thread