Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 11:45 AM
Banned

Wink

The tyranny of Mommy & Daddy don't follow little Michael, Jimmy, Billy, Kevin, Andrew, Bobby, Jake, & Joey into Norrath.

HERE, they are truly FREE. lol
Old 12-08-2019, 11:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got to agree here, Galach answers before i finish writing my petition sometimes it looks like. This guy is Legend.

That other lizard GM Kikthik or something had the best answer to any of my petition before. Just appear in a flash, said:"NO" then disappeared.

So boss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to agree to Galach has been super awesome in responding to and assisting me in my petition. I got a response like literally a few minutes after I posted my petition. All this down talk about the staff is unwarranted. If you act like a jerk in the petition or demand stuff they expect to be ignored. Treat the staff positively and correctly and expect to be assisted. Simple as that.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For someone that trained people at the drusella camp that got there before you and got suspended for it and then did it again on other toons they had access to and got those toons suspended you cry alot.
Oh snap I forgot about that.

Back to your old ways Magerin?
Old 12-08-2019, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure would be nice if folks could leave their blue politics in the rear view mirror and start out fresh....
some asshurts are forever
Old 12-08-2019, 12:27 PM
Kobold

I also want to point out that I've had positive and negative interactions with Seal Team. Though more positive than negative.

There have been some quite helpful members of Seal Team whom were open to assisting me in Green. I've even had some Seal Team members randomly just buff me out of nowhere when I was at a camp and such. Does this sound to you like a guild full of jerks? I think not. Like I've said, at least for me my interactions with Seal Team have been more positive then negative.

As an example, one time in Unrest a Bard from Seal Team was kiting around leveling, but knew our group was there near the wall, so he stayed in the other side of the house when kiting. He even dropped off a few beetles now and then at our camp for us to grab. He was a really cool dude. I want to point out that I'm at a lower level and these negative interactions seem to occur at higher levels. So that may be a factor, but again this is my opinion. Most of the members I've come in contact with have been extremely kind. I think if the guild officers step up this would be more likely the case. How they want their guild reputation to be on the server is completely up to them. It's obvious that they are not seen in a good light right now and if they want to fix their reputation they need to step up.

In terms of the negative times, I would rather not get into into full details. Other than saying there are SOME truly huge ass wipes and jerks in the guild. Including a time they were camping a spot only to sell it. I mean seriously?

There will always be bad apples in a bunch and sadly it's those bad apples that cause all the problems. These issues usually start from the top of the ladder. Whether the officers in the guild choose to act on those bad apples is up to them and it will only reflect their reputation. I'm sadden to say that it's a lack of action at times and all this DRAMA associated with Seal Team have caused some good friends of mine to /move to Teal server. Which seems to be what folks are doing lately. The grass is greener .... so forth and so on.

But that's all I will say on that subject.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xruptor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also want to point out that I've had positive and negative interactions with Seal Team. Though more positive than negative.

There have been some quite helpful members of Seal Team whom were open to assisting me in Green. I've even had some Seal Team members randomly just buff me out of nowhere when I was at a camp and such. Does this sound to you like a guild full of jerks? I think not. Like I've said, at least for me my interactions with Seal Team have been more positive then negative.

As an example, one time in Unrest a Bard from Seal Team was kiting around leveling, but knew our group was there near the wall, so he stayed in the other side of the house when kiting. He even dropped off a few beetles now and then at our camp for us to grab. He was a really cool dude. I want to point out that I'm at a lower level and these negative interactions seem to occur at higher levels. So that may be a factor, but again this is my opinion. Most of the members I've come in contact with have been extremely kind. I think if the guild officers step up this would be more likely the case. How they want their guild reputation to be on the server is completely up to them. It's obvious that they are not seen in a good light right now and if they want to fix their reputation they need to step up.
Was this bard Walli? If so that was me! I’ve been on green 5 days now and in <Seal Team> the sentiment from others seems mixed on the guild as a whole but within the guild I can say the majority of members are extremely helpful and pleasant by my accounts
Old 12-08-2019, 01:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was this bard Walli? If so that was me! I’ve been on green 5 days now and in <Seal Team> the sentiment from others seems mixed on the guild as a whole but within the guild I can say the majority of members are extremely helpful and pleasant by my accounts
So it was YOU! Why you evil, son of... LOL j/k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].... No but seriously man you rocked. Yeah it was you that day. We were all commenting at how courteous you were and helpful. Bringing us the occasional beetles and such. It was funny when you had to go afk and we were chill about it, because you hung around our group while you were afk. That way you wouldn't die a horrible death. Though if we would have wiped, you would have been doomed.

It's a shame that there is such bad reputation surrounding the guild because of a few bad apples, wish there were more folks like you.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:09 PM
Banned

really stupid name and members are level 12 bards in unrest

very elite guild
Old 12-08-2019, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xruptor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to agree to Galach has been super awesome in responding to and assisting me in my petition. I got a response like literally a few minutes after I posted my petition. All this down talk about the staff is unwarranted. If you act like a jerk in the petition or demand stuff they expect to be ignored. Treat the staff positively and correctly and expect to be assisted. Simple as that.
green gets quick response teal you will go days before you hear from a guide if ever
Old 12-08-2019, 01:36 PM
Aviak

Galach is rather quick with most of his replies regarding petitions just doesnt actually do much but side with seal team when he appears. Again, this is why green sucks. He was the one who told me if they cant see it they can claim it. By all accounts if you just ignore tells, play dumb and pull the same shit you saw in the videos, you dont hsve to be held accountable for nothing or share any camps you're covering. Just be a duck head, do what you want and dont interact with players when it comes to you covering 2, 3 or 4 camps just have the ability to box, have more fire power to ks and you'll be just fine. My petitions are rather simple. I ask if this can be done, post the logs of my tells asking which of the 3 spawns this person wants with no replies and the videos of how the player responds. Again, noting happens and this is why green sucks. And I'm so glad people believe I can log into 3 toons at once to train on 1 of them then 2 box the other two to take a mob. Yet, I have all my accounts in tact...while the player at the center of the mess has accounts ban for RMTs on both green and blue carrying the very same guild tag you guys do LoL. That alone should speak volumes about the guilds priorities.
Closed Thread